else

document.write('+':09gg2orc]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

SOOOOOOOO fucking ignorant of that cop. he should have his badge taken away, and i'd give him a 30 day jail sentence, minimum.

it'd be one thing if this happened someplace and the dude's excuse for speeding was "my mother in law is dying" but it happened right in front of the hospital he clearly wasn't bullshitting.

fuck that cop.

Guest smccown13
SOOOOOOOO fucking ignorant of that cop. he should have his badge taken away, and i'd give him a 30 day jail sentence, minimum.

it'd be one thing if this happened someplace and the dude's excuse for speeding was "my mother in law is dying" but it happened right in front of the hospital he clearly wasn't bullshitting.

fuck that cop.

Exactly..if was like..downtown or in the middle of nowhere..it might of sounded like "just an excuse"...but it was in THE FUCKING PARKING LOT OF THE HOSPITAL!!!

That cop is a fucking dick. He clearly lacks good decision making skills, and should not be in a position of power.

Does anyone else think paid leave is total bullshit? "Oh, you fucked up big time. If we let you keep working there will be public outrage, and you'll probably get punched in the face while on duty. Here's two weeks pay. Go to the Bahamas and think about what you've done."

That cop is a fucking dick. He clearly does not lack good decision making skills, and should not be in a position of power.

Does anyone else think paid leave is total bullshit? "Oh, you fucked up big time. If we let you keep working there will be public outrage, and you'll probably get punched in the face while on duty. Here's two weeks pay. Go to the Bahamas and think about what you've done."

i disagree about paid leave being BS, once i was working at a diffrent house in our company, and a huge incident went down, involving physical restraints, and the adolesent called abuse on me, the claim was accepted and they began an investigation, i was removed from work and placed on paid leave until the investigation was complete. The investigation lasted a week, and had i not been on paid leave, i would have been fucked, all because a dude who knew how to play the system filed a complaint.

also, i was cleared of any wrong doing.

I have to play devil's advocate here.

Did this guy not break the law? He ran a red light. That could have killed someone as well. Drawing the gun was a little much but the stop and ticket were both warranted.

Also, the number of people who care would be a lot less if this was a random person instead of an NFL player.