"American football fan" brings the lols

Guest errolwest

Guest errolwest

I'm not sure how long this has been there, but on owen's myspace under the about owen section, some idiotic American foot ball fan accuses owen of stealing from American football because there's a coverpf one of there songs on his page

Check it out- www.myspace.com/mybandowen

P.s. Sorry if this is old news!

Guest kevinb
hahahaha. i have seen him several times and its hard to determine if he is an asshole in general or just really depressed
Everyone always says that, please elaborate...did he just not speak much or what ?

hahahaha. i have seen him several times and its hard to determine if he is an asshole in general or just really depressed
Everyone always says that, please elaborate...did he just not speak much or what ?
last time i saw him it looked like he didnt want to be there. a kid said "please play never meant" and his response to that was "No! i dont play that anymore" in an asshole tone of voice. i later yelled out " its been a bad day! play some jawbreaker (which he does)" his response to that was "oh yeah that sucks, well im not going to play that but you can burrow my ipod and listen to it there" again saying it in a douchy kind of way. he finally ends his set and people start calling out for an encore. he looks at his watch and says no and gets off stage.

Guest errolwest
last time i saw him it looked like he didnt want to be there. a kid said "please play never meant" and his response to that was "No! i dont play that anymore" in an asshole tone of voice. i later yelled out " its been a bad day! play some jawbreaker (which he does)" his response to that was "oh yeah that sucks, well im not going to play that but you can burrow my ipod and listen to it there" again saying it in a douchy kind of way. he finally ends his set and people start calling out for an encore. he looks at his watch and says no and gets off stage.
ouch, that's cold blooded.

i love when he puts up his hatemail.

he had a new song up a few weeks ago, but its gone now. did anyone rip it/know any deets?

i cant remember the name of it, but it was really good.

the title had "leaves" in it. posibly "fall leaves"? or something. it def was a good song, but i have yet to find any rips of it or antyhing.