April Vinyl Collector of the Month, Chris Link

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Since Chris hasn't yet sent a photo, this is what I imagine Chris would look like if he happens to be a fan of Morrissey.

I would like to congratulate Chris Link, our April Vinyl Collective Collector of the Month. People ask me all the time what it takes to be our Collector of the Month and I need you to know that you don't have to have the largest record collection. If you look back at some of our collectors, their collections vary both small and large. We come into contact with potential VCCOTM through our interactions with them through email and phone conversations. And in Chris' case, him and Andy had a number of correspondences and through out all of that, Andy told me that Chris should be considered for a future VCCOTM.

Please read on as Chris explains why he collects vinyl, records he would love to see pressed on wax, his recent purchases, and more. Thanks Chris for your support and for taking the time to answer these questions.

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2009/04/01/april-vinyl-collector-of-the-month-chris-link/

Guest Admin
Whatever happen to the idea of having a Musician Vinyl Collector of the Month?

between vccotm, label of the month, store of the month, and beer of the month, I haven't gotten around to doing a band person of the month, but I will try. Any one know anyone I should contact?

Guest markovianprocess

between vccotm, label of the month, store of the month, and beer of the month, I haven't gotten around to doing a band person of the month, but I will try. Any one know anyone I should contact?

Vinnie of LTJ

You might as well just say that he wins and be done with it.

Guest Admin
how does one become vcotm? and what did this kid do that landed him the honor? collect 60 records over two years?

number of records in your collection is absolutely independent of being selected. People get picked randomly through our interactions with customers.

how does one become vcotm? and what did this kid do that landed him the honor? collect 60 records over two years?

number of records in your collection is absolutely independent of being selected. People get picked randomly through our interactions with customers.

i'm so surprise which i won the vote on august 2007 for vccotm.

i think you should make a new vote for next vccotm soon if you don't ahve any idea for select some.

our family is growing....

:)