New T-Shirt?!?

Guest Admin
Anyone else get a 'VC F***ed Up My Order' T_Shirt? Totally wasn't expecting it. Now it's my favorite shirt (replacing a Drag The River/Tim Barry tour shirt)...

word is out! We just made these as a joke and will periodically send them when we fuck up orders.

Anyone else get a 'VC F***ed Up My Order' T_Shirt? Totally wasn't expecting it. Now it's my favorite shirt (replacing a Drag The River/Tim Barry tour shirt)...
I enjoy the fact that I put strange titles in the name portion of my mailing address that are rude and disrespectul towards the San Diego Padres (merely to F*CK with my roommate) and VC actually puts it on the packages. Mailorder rules.

it okay to curse on these forums

Virgil!!! My drag the river 7"s came in damaged (just the covers.. juan will attest to this) but i didn't want to complain. So now i am!!! Besides I need a new shirt, my VC shirt got bleach stains from when my coworker swatted me with a wet towl that had been soaked in bleach. NOT COOL. so now i'm VC shirtless. Not too mention it left a welt just a few inches above my kidney. :(

Guest Admin
Virgil!!! My drag the river 7"s came in damaged (just the covers.. juan will attest to this) but i didn't want to complain. So now i am!!! Besides I need a new shirt, my VC shirt got bleach stains from when my coworker swatted me with a wet towl that had been soaked in bleach. NOT COOL. so now i'm VC shirtless. Not too mention it left a welt just a few inches above my kidney. :(

email andy

email andy

done.. thanks virgil you rule.. be expecting great things for xmas!!! including some fran tarkenton boxer briefs worn by fran himself.... and autographed by the whole THATS INCREDIBLE cast.