ALL/Big Drill Car @ HOB Anaheim/LA/SD

big drill car's gonna blow All off the stage.

Take it back, sir!

Well this show looks amazing. May see if I can fly down.

Brett I love ALL, I celebrate the entire catalog, but BDC was so much better than when they played Chicago last year...jaw dropping good. ALL was just ok...a lot of those Scott Reynolds era songs are strange anyway, but live are weirder than ever and not really conducive to a solid set....just a bunch of odd, funky songs occasionally bookmarked with the anthems.

Oh man, this is an excellent line-up.

- All with Mr. R, now that's Just Perfect. Best band on the planet. Wonder when they'll release their two albums (one instrumental)... :)

- BDC, the best pop punk band.

- My Name, if you love 90's rock with a mix of Nomeansno and Wretch Like Me. You will love this band. First time they've played for years apparently.

So jealous!

Take it back, sir!

Well this show looks amazing. May see if I can fly down.

Brett I love ALL, I celebrate the entire catalog, but BDC was so much better than when they played Chicago last year...jaw dropping good. ALL was just ok...a lot of those Scott Reynolds era songs are strange anyway, but live are weirder than ever and not really conducive to a solid set....just a bunch of odd, funky songs occasionally bookmarked with the anthems.

I agree. Big Drill Car's set was amazing. I thought ALL's was too, though. Didn't help that it got cut off early by the cops.

I agree. Big Drill Car's set was amazing. I thought ALL's was too, though. Didn't help that it got cut off early by the cops.

did you see the Double Door BDC set? that was amazing, I barely got to see any of the Congress show, I got suckered into selling Merch for the Bosstones.

It sucks Chad isn't with ALL anymore. Best vocalist.

He is. I think the official word from the band is that Chad is still in the band, but Scott's just filling in for now for something different.

And Justin, yeah I saw the set at the DoubleDoor. It was great. I really need to get into BDC more - I really enjoyed seeing them in Chicago (first [and second] times!)