Pressing Info: Loved Ones Tour Edition

randysxe

so, i know these were limited to 100...how many of the 100 do you suppose are on green, either by mistake by the band or on purpose...eddieruckus was kind enough to pick me one up...i opened it this morning and it is green vinyl that came with my tour edition...so yeah, am pretty happy, i know its not anything too special since anyone can put a green one into the tour edition, just thought it was pretty cool

so, i know these were limited to 100...how many of the 100 do you suppose are on green, either by mistake by the band or on purpose...eddieruckus was kind enough to pick me one up...i opened it this morning and it is green vinyl that came with my tour edition...so yeah, am pretty happy, i know its not anything too special since anyone can put a green one into the tour edition, just thought it was pretty cool

So there are only 100 of these for their entire tour? They're gonna be long gone by the time they get to my neck of the woods then.

So there are only 100 of these for their entire tour? They're gonna be long gone by the time they get to my neck of the woods then.

They are already gone, they had none last night.

I got a green copy last night at the Boston show. They definitely are limiting the amount they sell each night. I was the first to buy one last night, and a little while later I heard the guy tell another guy who was buying it that it was the last one they were selling for the night.

Awesome show, by the way.