girls, girls, girls

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, she conoley'd out awhile ago.

However, we do have Tanikachu or whatever, Barrie, Lydia, and probably a few others that I'm not remembering.

Captainmorgan and Faith as well

thanks guys. it isn't that I don't love a good sausage fest, I was just wondering because I hadn't seen any Vs around and I thought that was strange.

ohh, what's the deal with that?

She posted nudes of herself, and Virgil made it a rule that girls had to post nudes of themselves within a month of joining or he would bring down the banhammer. More girls wouldn't do it though.

wow, that wasn't what I was expecting. and while it made me feel queasy, I won't jump ship just yet.

She posted nudes of herself, and Virgil made it a rule that girls had to post nudes of themselves within a month of joining or he would bring down the banhammer. More girls wouldn't do it though.

wow, that wasn't what I was expecting. and while it made me feel queasy, I won't jump ship just yet.

he's kidding. she posted a joking picture of herself in a bra holding a get up kids record, then another girl said she was giving girls a bad name, and then 300 posts later no one cared. stick around. we could use more ladies.

he's kidding. she posted a joking picture of herself in a bra holding a get up kids record, then another girl said she was giving girls a bad name, and then 300 posts later no one cared. stick around. we could use more ladies.

that seems so much funnier now that you've explained that. I was actually feeling kind of bad for being a lady with a good taste in music.

that seems so much funnier now that you've explained that. I was actually feeling kind of bad for being a lady with a good taste in music.

you openly quote LL Cool J's worst song. I'm going to have to see a trade list before you've got good taste. :)

I'm a girl AND I even work at VC. Thanks for remembering me, guys.

i've been trying to land a job there, are you hiring yet? any advice for me? how do you like it? want to go to dinner?

These are more like questions from the man in charge, but I will def let you know when we are looking for people.

Come to the SH shows and mingle with us!