girls, girls, girls

that seems so much funnier now that you've explained that. I was actually feeling kind of bad for being a lady with a good taste in music.

you openly quote LL Cool J's worst song. I'm going to have to see a trade list before you've got good taste. :)

I actually only listen to LL Cool J.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':nsxc9i4c]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':nsxc9i4c]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

i've been trying to land a job there, are you hiring yet? any advice for me? how do you like it? want to go to dinner?

These are more like questions from the man in charge, but I will def let you know when we are looking for people.

Come to the SH shows and mingle with us!

I would really appreciate that, i talked to virgil before and he said he expects they would be hiring soon, but i dont know how im supposed to know, so if you told me it would be really helpful.

I'd really love to come meet all of you and introduce myself, what are the SH shows? Are any of you maybe going to the NFG show? or the trash talk shows, or any other bands like that?

Are you declining my date invitation the Olive Garden? I have gift cards that expire soon, so i hope not.

These are more like questions from the man in charge, but I will def let you know when we are looking for people.

Come to the SH shows and mingle with us!

I would really appreciate that, i talked to virgil before and he said he expects they would be hiring soon, but i dont know how im supposed to know, so if you told me it would be really helpful.

I'd really love to come meet all of you and introduce myself, what are the SH shows? Are any of you maybe going to the NFG show? or the trash talk shows, or any other bands like that?

Are you declining my date invitation the Olive Garden? I have gift cards that expire soon, so i hope not.

Lets see....we're all going to see Frank Turner tonight, and on Friday we have a first friday art party at our warehouse. So that would be a good time to meet everyone and check out the space.

And I'll have to decline the OG invitation because I don't eat gluten, and pasta is made from gluten. I know, I'm lame.

Lets see....we're all going to see Frank Turner tonight, and on Friday we have a first friday art party at our warehouse. So that would be a good time to meet everyone and check out the space.

And I'll have to decline the OG invitation because I don't eat gluten, and pasta is made from gluten. I know, I'm lame.

i cant go to that show tonight, but i could stop by that art party tomorrow night, where can i find more details about that?

i cant go to that show tonight, but i could stop by that art party tomorrow night, where can i find more details about that?

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29055