NICK HEITMAN IS NO LONGER A VIRGIN

Guest falloutcollapse

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was it good

yeah!

I want confirmation from the man himself! Is he done crying yet?

all done. it happened~!

It probably takes longer to read this thread than the entire act itself.

this is probable

Bronze the condom and give it to your mum, she'll be so proud

no condom, my bad

nice. how much did he pay?

none, but i did make her grilled cheese the next morning, so whatever that costs.

anymore questions? word.

Guest smccown13

Plus, how many diseases could a 15 yr old girl have?

i knew this girl who at 15 had slept with over 20 guys and had been paid for sex.

Welcome to America.

Plus, how many diseases could a 15 yr old girl have?

i knew this girl who at 15 had slept with over 20 guys and had been paid for sex.

a girl who always used to go to shows i did called me jan 4th like 4 years ago, she was 15 at the time. her new years resolution had been to get tagteamed, and she had just accomplished it from 2 guys for crack the day before and was calling to brag. girl is nasty as hell. she's 18 or 19 now, and still a massive slut. 3 guys in the "scene" around here that i know of haven't slept with her, including me. the other 30 or so all have.

also, when i was like 17 and wanted laid, almost slept with a chick who was like 16 i knew, but she said she was allergic to latex so i passed. best decision of my life. she came into the pharmacy i worked at a week later to get Valtrex for herpes, then 2 months she found out she was pregnant and came in to get the vitamins they give most women now when they are. she never did figure out who the father was, she was able to cross one guy off the list when the kid didn't come out black, but there was at least 4 others she said that it could be. so she fucked 5 guys plus i nearly did as well right around the time she got knocked up. so glad i passed.

I once had sex with a girl I later found out got double-teamed by two kids I knew. I felt so terrible about myself later and was convinced I had a lot of diseases. Checked out clean though.

a girl i was seeing about 2 years ago got drunk at a party and got doubled by 2 250lb+ rednecks who i know. once i found that out, i got the fuck away from her fast. that pissed me off so bad. luckily i never had slept with her, since we were trying to take things slow or some shit like that. :-/ seemed like a nice girl and was about the last one i'd expect to do that.

NICK YOU DUMB ASS SOB WRAP THAT SHIT UP!

exactly.

in 3 months, there is going to be another post:

NICK HEITMAN IS GOING TO BE A FATHER

or next week:

NICK HEITMAN WANTS TO KNOW WHY IT BURNS WHEN HE PEES

i think we're safe. and she was a virgin too, so i don't think she has diseases and shit. i dunno, i wasn't too worried about it at the time.

Guest smccown13

exactly.

in 3 months, there is going to be another post:

NICK HEITMAN IS GOING TO BE A FATHER

or next week:

NICK HEITMAN WANTS TO KNOW WHY IT BURNS WHEN HE PEES

i think we're safe. and she was a virgin too, so i don't think she has diseases and shit. i dunno, i wasn't too worried about it at the time.

I don't know you..but i hope it was special..not a "drunk chick at a party" kind of thing. Anyways..congrats!

I don't know you..but i hope it was special..not a "drunk chick at a party" kind of thing. Anyways..congrats!

well i know you..

and no way, i'm not that type of kid. girl rules on multiple levels, this shit is serioussssss.