VC SHIPPING TIME?

so i placed my first order with vc a few weeks ago and i still havent received anything. so when i went back and looked at shipping charges it said 3 bucks.....after some confusion i thought id just come here and ask people how long it usually takes them to get their orders.

i live in california if that helps any of you guesstimaters

sometimes they get here pretty quick (just over a week) but most of the time they take about 3 weeks to get to me. shipping to canada is fucking sssssllllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwwww.

Guest genericinsight

How long does it usually take Virgil to mail something out when it's NOT a pre-order? I keep checking and it says my VC order has not shipped yet (and I didn't mail any pre order items). I placed the order on the 17th.

I'm not impatient, I guess I just got excited cause people talk about how quickly they get their VC orders.

Guest genericinsight
What's in your order? It's possible he's still waiting on something.

Able Baker Fox LP

This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb LP

Fake Problems Viking Wizard Eyes 7"

actually the FP record was a pre order but it says no shipping till February, and it's practically March... I know people have gotten them already.

maybe they're waiting on a restock or something?

What's in your order? It's possible he's still waiting on something.

Able Baker Fox LP

This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb LP

Fake Problems Viking Wizard Eyes 7"

actually the FP record was a pre order but it says no shipping till February, and it's practically March... I know people have gotten them already.

maybe they're waiting on a restock or something?

The FP shipped, but the Able Baker Fox has not.

Guest genericinsight

well thanks for the heads up. Fake Problems were selling the 7" at the show I went to tonight... when I placed the order a while back it completely skipped my mind that I was seeing them at the end of the month, much less that they would likely have copies. Oh well!