else

document.write('+':sl0eqrkr]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Dave Matthews Band - for the fans entirely. He's a good musician and I like a few songs, but I never want to be associated with his drug-using, hemp necklace, pompous preppy-boy fanclub that follows him around the country because they are trust-fund babies that don't have to work for anything.

THIS SHOULD BE UNIVERSAL

i forgot to mention the "DATE-RAPE" bands. date-rape meaning the bands you would mostly likely hear at a frat house or usually any kind of frat function. spike that drink, spike that drink, spike that drink, spike that drink!!! you get it by now.

DAVE MATTHEWS

JACK JOHNSON

OAR

PHISH

STRING CHEESE INCIDENT

RUSTED ROOT

JASON MRAZ

NICKELBACK

3 DOORS DOWN..............all that bullshit and then some

phish are some of the most amazing live musicians i have ever seen.

Any band that has appeared on a Guitar Hero/Rock Band game (except The Fall Of Troy, Matchbook Romance and Modest Mouse)

Not tryin' to split hairs here, james, but At the Drive-In, Dead Kennedys, Sonic Youth, Weezer, Rage, Mastodon, Dinosaur Jr, The Replacements all have songs in either GH or Rock Band.

not to mention NOFX, Pantera, Ozzy, Deep Purple. Stevie Ray Vaughan, etc

i'm all about the Dinosaur Jr on hard level.

It was at Rock City in Nottingham, I know some people who know the girl, it was just in like a connecting staircase between the stage and the floor, but kids use to use it to smoke. He was hitting on her and she wasn't interested and he went all insane on her, kicked the living shit out of her and the pissed on her when she was cowering in tears on the floor.

He got away with it because Rock City managent band BMTH from playing there again and all the little cunt fans blamed the poor girl, started harrasing her, beating her, treating her in disgusting ways untill she was too frieghtened to testify in court.

I swear to God I want to kill that fucker. You don't do that to people.

They've played there since, though so that "ban" was pretty pointless. And it happened in the lounge in the bus, someone i work with was sat next to her and actually got splashed, then as she was leaving a bottle was thrown out the door at her

Wait. Someone who works for a rock journalism magazine WATCHED THAT HAPPEN and didn't make it a fucking cover story? Jesus fucking Christ.

Brokencyde - pure shite. I don't think i need to say more.

The Ting Tings - Is that what the call music nowadays?

Any band that is deemed cool/scene/trendy or whatever you call it because the music is cool/scene/trendy and not based on the quality or merit of the music. Seriously sometimes i just think a few people to say they like a band/song to be different and cool, and the band explodes and gets massive because everyone one else follows so they can fit in and thus some terrible song/musician/band becomes successful or worse...a model for a loads of bands to replicate.

Guest kevinb

3oh3 seriously fuck this group they are no better than any of that stupid scene crunk garbage... who the hell cares if "they are nice guys" they suck

Guest drahtuos
I agree w/ Detergent, ColdPlay can fuck right off w/ their "We're so mellow" sound, that guy's voice gets under my skin, and it always seems like the guitarist is about to do something fun or interesting...then just says "Ah, Fuck It" and keeps just slowly strumming. Man do those guys blow fat wangus khan or what

well said.

Guest adam526

Linkin fuckin' Park. The worst part is that one of the dudes in the band went to my high school, so every fucking kid had their shirts and loved them to death.

Dave Matthews Band. I had to watch this guy front row center two nights in a row at work. Worst two nights of work ever.