photo critique me!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really wanna go to dharamsala once before i died.

at least before climate crisis or politic change that place....

Screw the rest of India, Dharamsala is the place to be. There and Kaua'i are the most beautiful places I've been and I plan on going back next year for 6 months to teach.

We also got to see the Dalai Lama up close and my group had a private meeting with the Karmapa. That place is truly amazing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The building shot is great and reminds me of the Geneva artwork. My only issue is that I feel like the vignette in the sky is distracting and out of place, but I wouldn't want to lose it at the bottom of the shot.

I love the binoculars shot. I fav'd it on Flickr when you first put it up.

that's the first thing i thought of, too when i got home and looked at what i shot! (the RC thing). it's actually some sort of administrative building for harvard. point taken about the vignette! i'll mess with it tonight and see what i can come up with. ...then i shall proceed to send it to you via instant messenger for your opinion!

and thank you! i saw that and i was like OMG SOMEONE LIKES A PHOTO I TOOK OMG OMG.

also, i just loled inappropriately. my bad.

love the first one. MAKE IT YO' DESKTOP WALLPAPER.

i like the diagonal line you created in the second one because it makes it feel precarious (like i imagine walking across said stream would be. if it was me, i might burn the bottom corners in a bit.

and of course i like the band photos. :]

FISHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYE.

my only suggestion for the first one is bump the levels so it's less red (even though i know 90% of that overt red-ness is due to the lighting), and bump the saturation down a tad in the second. that one's just personal preference. :]

good job, i like!

LOMO! love it.

also. it's official: i'm getting a hasselblad.

Ah sweet I was gonna by a blad of a local portrait photographer but then he unfortunately died and I dont know what to it think his family have kept it.

A fewshots of various bands I have shot I have loads more of bands like Against me and the Shins but I dont have my harddrive to upload them.

AWS

[image]

[image]

[image]

Levellers

[image]

My mate playing in his band Hung Up

[image]