PULLING TEETH & DOOMRIDERS LPs in the DW Estore

Though Juan mentioned this, I figured I'd make a thread for all of you...

[image]

PULLING TEETH "Paranoid Delusions | Paradise Illusions" Gatefold 12"LP - Buy Now

This the vinyl version of "Paranoid Delusions | Paradise Illusions" and the exclusive color to the DW Estore.

"Paranoid Delusions | Paradise Illusions" is the latest work from Baltimore hardcore mainstays, Pulling Teeth. Painstakingly recorded and engineered by Chris Camden at Ultrasound over a three month period, "Paranoid Delusions | Paradise Illusions" is a conceptual piece of immense artistic depth and darkness.

Songs like the bruising "Unsatisfied" dig deep to reveal monstrous dirges that rival any doom metal artist. While the Slayer influenced "Bloodwolves" is as volatile and infectious as a song can be. Though the aforementioned songs are truly brilliant works, it is Pulling Teeth's new found mastery of emotional ebb and flow which shines as their real strength. This awe inducing quality is revealed in the stunning two title tracks, "Paranoid Delusions | Paradise Illusions". Collectively both songs are a monumental achievement of soulful guitar work, Moog driven textures, and insightful prose. A near perfect example of how a band can evolve without abandoning the heart and raw energy that defines the "hardcore/punk" genre at its very core.

[image]

DOOMRIDERS "Black Thunder" 12"LP - Buy Now

Finally available again on vinyl, this is Doomrider's debut full length, "Black Thunder". This pressing is limited to 500 copies. Available on colored vinyl.

Doomriders "Black Thunder", was recorded and engineered by Kurt Ballou (Converge) @ Godcity Studios. Recorded primarily in a live setting, "Black Thunder" is a collection of thirteen unbridled songs filled with spontaneity and vigor. From the infectious hook of the title track, to the soul wrenching track "Voice of Fire", "Black Thunder" is as eclectic of an album as they come. Paying homage to their collective musical heroes, while boldly serving as a monster of an introduction to the independent music community.

-J.

Doomriders:

New album recorded and it is amazing. More news soon.

PT LPs:

Sold out for now. There are another 100 or so on the way.

As soon as they arrive in stock we will put them up for sale again. Thanks.

what are they limited to? i thought i had read A389 said it was a 100 but i guess im wrong.

We didn't get all of the boxes at the same time...

Doomriders:

New album recorded and it is amazing. More news soon.

PT LPs:

Sold out for now. There are another 100 or so on the way.

As soon as they arrive in stock we will put them up for sale again. Thanks.

what are they limited to? i thought i had read A389 said it was a 100 but i guess im wrong.

There are 150 of this color combo.