The Thrice "Alchemy Index" boxset is CURSED! SERIO

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so in general plants dont guarantee their product? maybe im missing something but why wouldnt the plant repress the 4th 10" free of charge to cobraside since they fucked up? otherwise, thats like rewarding their incompetence. i dont press records and never picked up a copy so i guess im wondering out of sheer curiosity moreso than anything.

If the problem is the plants, they should honor this and repress for free. that is more than likely what is happening, but I am just saying the cost to ship the records to their distributors, the cost to send mailorder customers who have already received this, thee is just a lot of extra time and money. I am glad we did not ship out our copies because we would have had to ship the replacement record to 400 people. shitty shitty shitty

Virgil will you be sending out the box sets as is and then just including the extra replacement 4th disc?

If the problem is the plants, they should honor this and repress for free. that is more than likely what is happening, but I am just saying the cost to ship the records to their distributors, the cost to send mailorder customers who have already received this, thee is just a lot of extra time and money. I am glad we did not ship out our copies because we would have had to ship the replacement record to 400 people. shitty shitty shitty

Virgil will you be sending out the box sets as is and then just including the extra replacement 4th disc?

He already said he was waiting to ship it all at once.

Guest falloutcollapse

If this comes to Hot Topic, I'll probably pick it up, but I'm almost really glad I missed the boat on this. What a headache.

He already said he was waiting to ship it all at once.

I know, I was just asking if we would be getting 4 or 5 discs. Like if they were including the "error" disc or if they would replace that before they ship them out.

for sure whoever is going to get the damaged 10" they are going to collectors item. unique and obscure only to this release

THRICE ALCHEMY INDEX vinyl RARE SCRATCHED UNPLAYABLE

no.

I don't think this is going to be collectible or anything because it's no more rare than the set itself. However, have you ever listened to the Against Me! S/T 12" It's pretty unlistenable, but it still sells for over a hundred bucks.