The Thrice "Alchemy Index" boxset is CURSED! SERIO

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What even is Cobraside? According to their website they're a distributor of imported stuff, but apparently they're also a vinyl broker for Vagrant? How are they able to get these unique /15 and /30 variants made to sell on eBay like for the last Saves the Day record? How do they manage to fuck everything up?

These are the questions I ask myself.

its either vagrants fault or the thrice's management cause they never probably listened to the test pressings, it has nothing to do with cobraside, pressing plant or the online stores, everyone saw $$$ dollar signs, this is why i hate fucking pre orders , you should not sell something until you have it in your hand - blame fucking online stores and ebay folks for the hype, there is already a store in Germany selling the new AFI record as pre-order - jesus christ there isnt anything announced anywhere about the vinyl or the cd and yet there are some stupid fucks who are buying it -

its either vagrants fault or the thrice's management cause they never probably listened to the test pressings, it has nothing to do with cobraside, pressing plant or the online stores, everyone saw $$$ dollar signs, this is why i hate fucking pre orders , you should not sell something until you have it in your hand - blame fucking online stores and ebay folks for the hype, there is already a store in Germany selling the new AFI record as pre-order - jesus christ there isnt anything announced anywhere about the vinyl or the cd and yet there are some stupid fucks who are buying it -

[image]

the online store that i purchased mine from says that Cobraside has already shipped all replacement discs to stores and distributors, so its just matter of the lps getting there and being put on individual shipments- this is why i hate pre-orders, i ordered this about 5 months ago. they been holding our money and basically funding their business -

just sell it when you have the product physically in your hand

the online store that i purchased mine from says that Cobraside has already shipped all replacement discs to stores and distributors, so its just matter of the lps getting there and being put on individual shipments- this is why i hate pre-orders, i ordered this about 5 months ago. they been holding our money and basically funding their business -

anybody else order this in July of last year?

manufacturing records is nothing like cds, there is a lot of work involved and with all these major lables now making records which they never did to this extent in the past 5 years there is bound to be delay - there is only about 4 record plants in USA

the delay on this has nothing to do with any of that.

anybody else order this in July of last year?

me, hopefully this stuff gets worked out soooooon.