Hot Water Music Question

Guest duhpunk
I've only seen them twice. The second time being their first show (I think) after reuniting this time around, at House of Blues in Orlando. One of the best shows I've had the pleasure of seeing.

So, you and I made up all of about 50 people there. I've never seen HOB so empty.

I remember hearing them say that they are just going to play shows when they feel like it and that they may or may not record new songs. I know that's not very helpful, but some Hot Water Music is better than no Hot Water Music at all in my opinion. I saw them in Chicago last year and then again this past January with Naked Raygun. Both of those shows were amazing.

I've only seen them twice. The second time being their first show (I think) after reuniting this time around, at House of Blues in Orlando. One of the best shows I've had the pleasure of seeing.

So, you and I made up all of about 50 people there. I've never seen HOB so empty.

i was there, it wasnt that empty

Guest duhpunk

i was there, it wasnt that empty

I'm going to have to agree. I know I had a bit (okay, a lot) to drink, but it didn't seem that empty. It was a blast either way.

I was exaggerating...but still. I expected a much bigger turnout than what was there.

I remember hearing them say that they are just going to play shows when they feel like it and that they may or may not record new songs. I know that's not very helpful, but some Hot Water Music is better than no Hot Water Music at all in my opinion. I saw them in Chicago last year and then again this past January with Naked Raygun. Both of those shows were amazing.

I wa, too. HWM was great, and Raygun was amazing both nights. What a lineup that was.

I wa, too. HWM was great, and Raygun was amazing both nights. What a lineup that was.

I wish I would have went to both nights. That's easily one of the best shows I've ever seen. Hot Water Music is my second favorite band ever and Raygun is pretty high up there too.

I interviewed Chuck a few days ago (cool guy right here!) and he said they're planning some shows later this year, but couldn't say where or when, and it's "only a matter of time" before they record a new album. I mean, I'm sure it won't be soon, since he just recorded a new album and he's gonna be hitting the road pretty hard for the rest of the year, and the other dudes are all busy with various projects. But encouraging news nonetheless!

I interviewed Chuck a few days ago (cool guy right here!) and he said they're planning some shows later this year, but couldn't say where or when, and it's "only a matter of time" before they record a new album. I mean, I'm sure it won't be soon, since he just recorded a new album and he's gonna be hitting the road pretty hard for the rest of the year, and the other dudes are all busy with various projects. But encouraging news nonetheless!

I'm really hoping they put out a new record.