Hey Justin Underground Com

Thanks for putting out the Olehole record. I know most labels aren't willing to put out records by bands that can't tour behind them with any regularity, but I'm really stoked I get to own this record on wax. I find it commendable that you just put out what you love and don't worry about making bank. It must be frustrating to not see an immediate return but know that the time you put in is really appreciated.

Thank you very much!! I don't know how I didn't find the store.....

So I add to my cart OleHole, Mustard Plug, Shot Baker and O Pionners, Proceed to checkout, and the shipping was 23$ US!!! That's just crazy... This is the only reason I hate Living in Canada, shipping cost. I can't believe people in the States only pay 3$ from vc for everything they can buy.....

So I add to my cart OleHole, Mustard Plug, Shot Baker and O Pionners, Proceed to checkout, and the shipping was 23$ US!!! That's just crazy... This is the only reason I hate Living in Canada, shipping cost. I can't believe people in the States only pay 3$ from vc for everything they can buy.....

You get healthcare, we get $3 shipping. It evens out.

haha! Double Word!

All four of those records rule.

HAHA!!!!

I don't even have health insurance.

Antoine,

the INTL shipping this is goofy...let me weigh those out and I'll figure a better price...I have a note listed in the FAQ section to email me for Intl quotes just because that feature always overshoots the real postage cost...or pay the $23 and I'll refund you the difference when i ship it...seriously. the cost is listed on the postage sticker, so you'll know if I'm lying or not. ;)

I'll figure that out and PM you today.

JMB,

...thanks dude...I shouldn't get singled out, cause there a lot of us doing records for bands that do not tour, but I do appreciate the kind words. For better or worse, Underground Communique was built on a solid foundation of (IMO, at least) bands that cannot tour...and thus "fall by the wayside" and never get recognition...which in all reality, unfortunately, is the deal for the majority of underground bands. I've been really lucky and work with a lot of awesome bands filled to the brim with great people. Olehole are really great guys and it was awesome meeting the rest of the band at Fest...anyway...before I wander off on another tangent...

thanks for the support everyone...the support you guys + gals show me keeps me going.

Justin, I thought I saw you at Lauries yesterday, I was busy getting the exclusive though and couldn't get out of line! Were you there in the AM or was it a figment of my imagination??

hahaha yep that was me...I was kind of out of it...no sleep + gettting up at 8am without having coffee first was not a wise decision on my part.