So..craigslist prositutes..

Guest smccown13

One day I will visit austin...one day...

Sometimes I get intimidated by girls that have more tattoos than me. I know it's not a contest, but still.

in some cases it's a turn-on for me.. as long as they don't have tramp stamps only or little butterflies on their pelvic region like every other college girl, then it's cool. i actually pissed on dude off once... he was talking about how tattoos hurt, and he showed me his barbwire tattoo who didn't even fully go around his arm... i kinda laughed and said, i fell asleep when i got my underam done and proceeded to show him.. he got kinda upset that i kinda called him a "pussy" without literally coming out and saying it..

Guest smccown13
I also got an adequate looking girl's number today.

also +1

The cool part is she gave me her number AND her myspace for good measure.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
If that's what scott m. quit over, then I don't have a lot of respect for the guy. It's like dude said in the other thread, dudes jab each other. It almost always occurs between friends and it won't stop if you get all whiny-pants over it.

Clearly the only way to even the boards are for all of us to get a hooker and go down on her.

If that's what scott m. quit over, then I don't have a lot of respect for the guy. It's like dude said in the other thread, dudes jab each other. It almost always occurs between friends and it won't stop if you get all whiny-pants over it.

Clearly the only way to even the boards are for all of us to get a hooker and go down on her.

If you insist.