So..craigslist prositutes..

Guest smccown13

if you're gonna get a pro this time again, at least save up 300 and have a hot one who will lick your ass if you want too. I'd rather pay the extra money and piss on her if i felt the need.

So you are saying I should visit austin and we can go halfsies on pissing on a hooker?

no, i don't see paying for a hooker as something i need. i have nothing to show for my money in the morning.. sorta like why i dont really drink that often or smoke anymore. i've pissed on someone before. so i crossed that off my list along time ago...

Guest smccown13
You left a message?

She told me she was going to call back. Look like it's youjizz.com for me. Lot cheaper.

Bitch raised her prices! Someone needs to call her out.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ers/1152507195.html

You boosted her self-esteem by going down on her and now she thinks she's high-class! ;D

I gotta say, these adds are great. "I have a great disposition that makes you feel at ease"...Really? Because in that allotment of time I'd imagine I just throw some money and you and tell you to hold on.

Guest smccown13

I made the right decision...Today my tire blew out and it looks like another is going soon..glad I didn't spend that money. I also got an adequate looking girl's number today.

Guest drahtuos

that a boy scott! or ata boy or however that saying goes.. great job on getting a ladies number!

Guest smccown13
i hear "hey, i'll give you 100 bucks to go down on you" is a great icebreaker.

I'm going to try that a bar for shits and giggles.

Guest smccown13
where did you get her # from?

At work...I had to do it..you don't see many girls with half sleeves and an odb shirt..

where did you get her # from?

At work...I had to do it..you don't see many girls with half sleeves and an odb shirt..

you've never been to austin.... people here are fucking covered in tattoos.. and that's the girl working at the flower shop.. lol

good for you. i invited a bunch of girls to our show... hopefully one shows up... probably not though.. i ain't the most handsome fella, but we need people so i'm hoping they're have pitty on me.. if more people show up to saturday gigs. we can then keep them for future events and maybe better venues.. hopefully.

hence why i think we need another guitar player that's in college!!! :P but unfortunately most poeple dont like punk rock of our stature (tragedy/hhig/warcry/etc)

Guest smccown13

One day I will visit austin...one day...

Sometimes I get intimidated by girls that have more tattoos than me. I know it's not a contest, but still.