burger king or mc donald's

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In N Out is so good, I wish they would expand to beyond the west coast.

do you know how long i've been saying that??? If only we had one in TX it would be awesome. I literally would drive an hour just to eat it...

there's nothing like having a double meat animal style extra toast... fuck i need to go back to CA just to eat there...

I don't know what's taking McDonald's so long to go nationwide with the McVeggie.

I thought they had already, because I remember it being on the menu, but I thought they just took it off. Burger King still has one, so if I must pick one, I opt for that.

I don't eat meat, but I love the grilled cheese from In N Out if I have to go there with everyone else.

In N Out is so good, I wish they would expand to beyond the west coast.

do you know how long i've been saying that??? If only we had one in TX it would be awesome. I literally would drive an hour just to eat it...

there's nothing like having a double meat animal style extra toast... fuck i need to go back to CA just to eat there...

That's why they put them right next to the airports, people are dying to eat there as soon as they land. LAX branch always has like 40 fuckin' cars in line.

Locations in Arizona were established in 2000, while other Nevada restaurants were opened in Reno, Sparks, and Carson City in fall 2004. In-N-Out became a huge success in these new locations. In 2007, the opening of the first store in Tucson, Arizona broke company records for most burgers sold in one day along with the most sold in one week.[13] In 2008, In-N-Out expanded into a fourth state by opening a location in Washington, Utah, a suburb of St. George. The company is also pursuing multiple locations along the Wasatch Front in northern Utah, all expected to open before the end of 2009. The new restaurants will be built in American Fork (a suburb of Provo), Draper, West Jordan, and West Valley City (suburbs of Salt Lake City). Other possible future locations include Layton and Orem

Guest drahtuos
Locations in Arizona were established in 2000, while other Nevada restaurants were opened in Reno, Sparks, and Carson City in fall 2004. In-N-Out became a huge success in these new locations. In 2007, the opening of the first store in Tucson, Arizona broke company records for most burgers sold in one day along with the most sold in one week.[13] In 2008, In-N-Out expanded into a fourth state by opening a location in Washington, Utah, a suburb of St. George. The company is also pursuing multiple locations along the Wasatch Front in northern Utah, all expected to open before the end of 2009. The new restaurants will be built in American Fork (a suburb of Provo), Draper, West Jordan, and West Valley City (suburbs of Salt Lake City). Other possible future locations include Layton and Orem

i grew up in california and thus i grew up with in-n-out, i miss it. i'm excited for the utah locations to pop up. we do have a place thats a straight rip off of in-n-out called chadders, it's nearly the same and pretty good.

Well, okay then. Soon the people will have their burgers. Hopefully they can supplant McDonalds.

I saw alot of something called Quiznos (I think that was it) when I was last in Canada, are they anygood?

no...

I'm a fan. Its like a higher quality Subway where they'll toast your sandwich.

they toast your sandwich at subway too.. have been for years..

i do admit subway if you toast the bread with the tuna and cheese on it.. it's actually quite alright.. that's the only thing i'll eat there. if i'm gonna eat a sandwich i'll go to the local shops before i go to a subway.

Subway started their toasting thing after Quizno's.

i was just implying that they do it now, and have been for several years. that's one of the few reasons i ate there again...

i seriously haven't had subway in at least 2 1/2 years. it's kinda nuts, especially since there is one near my house.. haha.