burger king or mc donald's

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll have to remember James, most of us have bills and jobs and stuff. When living on a budget that doesn't involve a sugar daddy fast food is sometimes part of the game.

Actually, eating healthy and making it yourself is cheaper than a lot of fast food options

most of the time not, and i fuckin love in-n-out burger. thay actually cut their potatoes for fries, none of that processed shit. i wish i lived on the west coast.

Actually, eating healthy and making it yourself is cheaper than a lot of fast food options

most of the time not, and i fuckin love in-n-out burger. thay actually cut their potatoes for fries, none of that processed shit. i wish i lived on the west coast.

Most of the time eating healthy and making food isn't cheaper? I'm almost 100% positive making your own food is FAR cheaper than eating out and eating out, unless its a health food restaurant is always worse than cooking food for yourself.

Most of the time eating healthy and making food isn't cheaper? I'm almost 100% positive making your own food is FAR cheaper than eating out and eating out, unless its a health food restaurant is always worse than cooking food for yourself.

unless you're eating rice and beans or a head of spinach, eating healthy isn't all that cheap.. unless i'm in the wrong aisle at whole foods...

Guest smccown13

For the poll, I pick mcdonald's for the mcgb..and as far as my personal favorite..Whataburger. That actually sounds good now, and I live across the street from them.

have you ever been to a grocery store dude??? healthy shit is way expensive!! why not just get 2 whopper juniors for 2 bucks??i guarantee its cheaper for how much you get at fast food places. dont get me wrong, eating healthy is thumbs up in my opinion, but its defiantly not cheaper

have you ever been to a grocery store dude??? healthy shit is way expensive!! why not just get 2 whopper juniors for 2 bucks??i guarantee its cheaper for how much you get at fast food places. dont get me wrong, eating healthy is thumbs up in my opinion, but its defiantly not cheaper

that's what im saying.. hell a decent batch of organic eggs is almost 3 to 4 times the amount of a regular dozen eggs.. soy milk is more expensive (i cant help it.. silk vanilla is good), not to mention buying a loaf of non yeast bread, etc etc.. the shit ain't cheap..

but overal i'd rather pay for some good healthy food than a crap burger from mcd's

I'm almost 100% positive making your own food is FAR cheaper than eating out and eating out

True, I hear eating out can set you back about $100 for half an hour

I do all my own shopping and have for years. Healthy "shit" isn't way expensive if you know where to go and how to shop. Assuming you ate three meals a day, seven days a week and all you ate were Whopper Juniors for $2 bucks, you'd end up spending $42/week. I guarantee I can spend less than that and eat healthier. Guarantee it. I'd be eating less than you would be with your Whoppers but I would be less fat for sure. But I never said anything about quantity, I just said healthier and cheaper. I know this because my food budget was about $35-40 per week before I moved in with my fiance.

Further, your example is an extreme one where you eat a single type of burger, that's dirt cheap, over and over. I would say an average fast food meal, with a drink, is at least $4-5. Meaning doing that three times a day, seven days a week would be closer to $85. I shop for two people, we eat heathly, and we spend about $100 a week and that includes non-food products. If you're only talking food, we spend $65-80/week and buy most of our food from Trader Joe's.