Most annoying Pop star okayed by punk?

Seriously? I get that if you like punk it's okay to like some pop music but it seems there's a slim selection of awful pop artists that punk people either like or pretend to liked.

The question is, which is the worst?

Note: I've excluded some pop acts that I dislike but seem a bit more established/legit (Gwen Steffani etc) because this is more focused on stright Disney produced pop crap.

hey rich, you should have included taylor swift in your poll.

Taylor Swift is country first, plus she writes/plays her own shit. Also, I believe her only Disney shit is the cameo in the Hannah Montana movie, and she's never done anything nearly as awful or annoying as Miley/Vanessa/whoever else.

EDIT: I also didn't even know Hayden Panettiere was singing now.

Guest drahtuos
hey rich, you should have included taylor swift in your poll.

Taylor Swift is country first, plus she writes/plays her own shit. Also, I believe her only Disney shit is the cameo in the Hannah Montana movie, and she's never done anything nearly as awful or annoying as Miley/Vanessa/whoever else.

EDIT: I also didn't even know Hayden Panettiere was singing now.

i agree, i love taylor over all those other girls, but she is equally pop oriented and she's in with the disney scene. i think taylor is super talented and i love that she writes and plays her own shit.

]i agree, i love taylor over all those other girls, but she is equally pop oriented and she's in with the disney scene. i think taylor is super talented and i love that she writes and plays her own shit.

If you think she's super talented does that Bob Dylan some kind of Dr. Manhattan of music?

Guest drahtuos

no bob dylan is not some kind of dr. manhattan of music. he's nothing special in my book, and too many people hang off his nuts imo.

I don't give enough of a shit about any of these people to form opinions as to which one is the most annoying.

And I'm fairly certain we've discussed this before, but you couldn't be more wrong about Bob Dylan. I think the facts that the songs he wrote are still relevant today, the people who loved him 45 years ago still love him, and new people discover and love him every day makes him pretty special.

no bob dylan is not some kind of dr. manhattan of music. he's nothing special in my book, and too many people hang off his nuts imo.

Oh jesus christ, so Taylor "I Don't Do Anything New Ever" Swift gets respect from you because she can play instruments and writes her own songs. Bob Dylan who's written some of the most meaningful music of the last 60 years doesn't get any respect because of other people's opinions. Nice work there.