Most annoying Pop star okayed by punk?

Guest drahtuos
no bob dylan is not some kind of dr. manhattan of music. he's nothing special in my book, and too many people hang off his nuts imo.

Oh jesus christ, so Taylor "I Don't Do Anything New Ever" Swift gets respect from you because she can play instruments and writes her own songs. Bob Dylan who's written some of the most meaningful music of the last 60 years doesn't get any respect because of other people's opinions. Nice work there.

the too many people hang off his nuts thing was more of an additionally and not my reason why i don't think he is the bees knees and why i don't respect him. jesus, i comment on how i think someone is talented and someone feels the need to tell me why my opinion is invalid, i'm not telling you your opinion is invalid i'm just saying i'm not into bob dylan and i don't think he's that great imo. taylor deserves my respect because i think she's great and i throughly enjoy her music, i think that is enough of a reason. bob dylan i can't say the same for.

Oh jesus christ, so Taylor "I Don't Do Anything New Ever" Swift gets respect from you because she can play instruments and writes her own songs. Bob Dylan who's written some of the most meaningful music of the last 60 years doesn't get any respect because of other people's opinions. Nice work there.

the too many people hang off his nuts thing was more of an additionally and not my reason why i don't think he is the bees knees and why i don't respect him. jesus, i comment on how i think someone is talented and someone feels the need to tell me why my opinion is invalid, i'm not telling you your opinion is invalid i'm just saying i'm not into bob dylan and i don't think he's that great imo. taylor deserves my respect because i think she's great and i throughly enjoy her music, i think that is enough of a reason. bob dylan i can't say the same for.

She's talented how?

Guest drahtuos

she writes songs of which i think are great, to me she is talented, simple as that.

and hey a-money, i believe you! i love kelly clarkson toooooooo!

i love kelly clarkson and no one believes me when i tell them that.

I love her too. She has an amazing voice and while she is undeniably pop, I like that she isn't trying to make herself a lifestyle brand (jeans, shirts, scents, acting roles, all that shit). Or maybe she has and I've just missed it.

agreed!

the only thing i know she's done along those lines is the 'from justin to kelly' movie. and that....i dont think was her call, haha. and it was hilariously awful.

she writes songs of which i think are great, to me she is talented, simple as that.

YAAAYYYYY! i would totally go to see her in concert.

with all the screaming 16 year old girls haha. it would be awesome.

but i doubt i could convince anyone to go with me. :[

Guest drahtuos

haha, i would have that same problem..

obviously we should just meet halfway between utah and pennsylvania and go see her at said common place.

i love kelly clarkson and no one believes me when i tell them that.

I love her too. She has an amazing voice and while she is undeniably pop, I like that she isn't trying to make herself a lifestyle brand (jeans, shirts, scents, acting roles, all that shit). Or maybe she has and I've just missed it.

She's pretty sweet, and I still love watching the youtube vid of her at Metal Skool.

I've also had a dream about hanging out with her, so I'm kinda biased. Yeah.

Guest drahtuos

obviously we should just meet halfway between utah and pennsylvania and go see her at said common place.

that is a great idea, would be loads of fun.

also, i'm bummed because no one wanted to go with me to see taylor swift, i so would have bought tickets and payed for the other person.

She's pretty sweet, and I still love watching the youtube vid of her at Metal Skool.

I've also had a dream about making out with her, so I'm kinda biased. Yeah.

fixed, lol.