PO: CONOR OBERST & THE MYSTIC VALLEY BAND outer so

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

CONOR OBERST & THE MYSTIC VALLEY BAND outer south dbl LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/673855034911

While touring in support of last year's debut "Conor Oberst", Conor and The Mystic Valley Band began writing new songs. The result is the first album credited to this group. Oberst's songwriting and delivery remain an engaging presence, but the addition of songs by Taylor Hollingsworth, Nik Freitas, and Jason Boesel make for a multi-textured and colorful collaboration. The Mystic Valley band also includes Macey Taylor and Nathaniel Walcott.

Pre-order will arrive the first week of May.

enjoyadrian: thanks for the heads up on insound.com, just ordered

This album definitely improves with some extra listens, was really disappointed at first, but getting much better.

Looking around for the LP, I just remembered why I haven't bought a cd in years. $17 for a CD? FUCK THAT

It kind of sucks that vinyl is so expensive, but it sure seems worth it when you compare it to something that costs

hardly anything to make and still almost costs as much.

• 2 weeks later...

It's gatefold, though I'm a nerd and don't take the plastic off, so no pics of that. I figured you know what the front looks like... The inner sleeves that it come with are a real good quality. I don't have another record that came in a sleeve like that. The vinyl itself definitely feels like 180g to me, but I'm also convinced that the blue Wollard album is 180, so I'm not sure I can be trusted... And comes with download code.

[image]

[image]