anybody in germany? need help tracking a record

tim

I'm making a renewed attempt to get my hands on a white whale of sorts. The band Captain Planet, the album "Wasser Kommt Wasser Geht". Is there anybody here from Germany, can read German, or even somewhere else in Europe who knows where I can order this album from? I'm having a difficult time navigating websites in German.

I found the distro GRRR mailorder which seems to have it and I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate the cart. They also seem to list an original and a reissue and I can't tell what the reissue has that makes it more expensive.

Any help much appreciated...

you could try searching the name of the site on google or just put in the url. there's usually a translate this page option towards the right of the link that comes up when you search.

EDIT: here you go -

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.grrr-mailorder.de/&ei=azPxSdLjFKadlAeapIXPDA&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=3&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DGRRR%2Bmailorder%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG

I'm making a renewed attempt to get my hands on a white whale of sorts. The band Captain Planet, the album "Wasser Kommt Wasser Geht". Is there anybody here from Germany, can read German, or even somewhere else in Europe who knows where I can order this album from? I'm having a difficult time navigating websites in German.

I found the distro GRRR mailorder which seems to have it and I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate the cart. They also seem to list an original and a reissue and I can't tell what the reissue has that makes it more expensive.

Any help much appreciated...

maybe because they pressed a lower number, and it's more expensive to press less copies

(11 Songs; 10/2007)

1. press: 500LP/1000CD

2. press: 200LP/300CD

anyway, did you find someone ordering for you?

yesss, fo sure ;)

Underdog is such a great store. Or at least it was. I was there about 7 years ago. I need to get my ass down there again someday.

It´s still a good store, they usually have everything new from the US and Europe in stock. They even moved into a bigger store on the same street some years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Underdog is such a great store. Or at least it was. I was there about 7 years ago. I need to get my ass down there again someday.

It´s still a good store, they usually have everything new from the US and Europe in stock. They even moved into a bigger store on the same street some years ago.

see me (and my loved one) at there again in 2012, frank....

:)

see me (and my loved one) at there again in 2012, frank....

:)

I hope so. Really looking forward on having you over here again (and your J. of course)