My dog just spilled coffee all over my records

So I run to go pee really quick and come back to my dog with his nose in my coffee cup. He hears a dog bark outside and quickly turns with his face still in my coffee knocking the whole thing down into a crate of records. A lot will be fine but so many are ruined especially ones that coffee spilled straight into the plastic bag with the record. All of my NMDS covers are ruined. My two biggest losses are my screened Tim Barry Laurel Street Demos /25 and my How We Are preorder cover. I am so bummed. I seriously feel like I lost part of my family. I know it's weird to say but I've put a lot of time and effort into tracking down some of these records.

If there are any of my releases in there I'll send you replacement covers for free.

Thanks, all my records of yours are safely tucked away in my record cabinet because I listen to them so much. Needless to say my new gameplan is going to be keeping my most expensive records in there from now and just live with digging out all the ones I listen to regularly out of the crates.

In a surprising twist my copy of PMFS-Mercy actually looks better with coffee stains all over it.

If there are any of my releases in there I'll send you replacement covers for free.

Thanks, all my records of yours are safely tucked away in my record cabinet because I listen to them so much. Needless to say my new gameplan is going to be keeping my most expensive records in there from now and just live with digging out all the ones I listen to regularly out of the crates.

In a surprising twist my copy of PMFS-Mercy actually looks better with coffee stains all over it.

I've got an extra copy of the most recent press on a nice translucent green if you'd like it.

or dont drink coffee around your records............

its funny when i drink and play records my wife is usually the one to point out that fact. she may hate my habit but she still knows i love what i do and she will help me out with anything pertaining to it.

See but having a tiny apartment doesn't give me much room to go with.

I'm going to find a way to have his boys put back on just so I can get his ass fixed again.

or dont drink coffee around your records............

its funny when i drink and play records my wife is usually the one to point out that fact. she may hate my habit but she still knows i love what i do and she will help me out with anything pertaining to it.

See but having a tiny apartment doesn't give me much room to go with.

I'm going to find a way to have his boys put back on just so I can get his ass fixed again.

i see your point. i had the whole small apartment thing, but honestly if my friends started handling my shit i would knock them in the face. same goes for the dog

when my wife and i went through training with them i made sure to use that shit by my records...................key words and all that shit.

i honestly dont know what i would do if they fucked my shit up... they would definately get a spanking.....

again dude that shit sucks and i hope it doesnt happen to me............if it does then you will see a post sort of like this.

He's actually really good about not ruining anything. He doesn't chew any of my shit. He's just really sketched about food and something to drink because he was abused by two different owners. When I got him he looked like the most sickly dog ever. I probably should have known better than to leave a cup out, food and water is the only thing he's ever bad about.