ATTN: boys of VC

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

send him this thread, he'll be stoked

he collects vinyl too and i know he has an account on here, but has never posted.

he could be reading this right now for all i know, lol.

second note to allison's ex-boyfriend.

treat her better or i will eat your head anacondas 2 blood orchid style.

second note to allison's ex-boyfriend.

treat her better or i will eat your head anacondas 2 blood orchid style.

hahaha i <3 you guys.

it's like i have a bunch of over-protective big brothers...who all want in my pants.

(in a totally non-incestuous way)

Whoa whoa whoa! In you pants? I just want to wash you koala. I'm pretty sure most of the guys on here are just intrepid zookeepers like myself. I'm beginning to think you don't even have a koala.

Anyway ... wanna cyber?

hahaha i <3 you guys.

it's like i have a bunch of over-protective big brothers...who all want in my pants.

(in a totally non-incestuous way)

Whoa whoa whoa! In you pants? I just want to wash you koala. I'm pretty sure most of the guys on here are just intrepid zookeepers like myself. I'm beginning to think you don't even have a koala.

Anyway ... wanna cyber?

well.. i hear some guys are into wearing girls' jeans nowadays..

dudes suck.

my ex keeps telling me how much he loves me and misses me and doesnt want to be with anyone else ever and knows we'll be back together etc etc.

he always (since like 3 weeks ago) goes out monday with his friends and i look at his twitter and his latest update about an hour ago is: 'I don't think I can be any happier than I am right now...:)'

now question...if the person who you claim is the love of your life broke up with you a week ago and you didnt know if you'd ever get her back and you 'missed' her and 'loved' her, how would it be humanly possible for you to feel that way?

shit's fucked.

sorry for venting.

sometimes i really wish i was one of those girls who would just get pissed and go out and revenge hook up with someone.

but that's not me at all and i could never do something like that.

so instead i sit here and get more and more miserable.

it just means you got some scruples... eventually things will work out in your favor... keep your chin up and keep busy doing photography or what not. or take a trip or something.. just to keep your mind off stuff.

when i found out my girlfriend was cheating on me, i just kept busy with my work, basically dove head first and after about a week or so, i realized i was so better off with out her.. karma paid her back.. she caught her husband cheating on her and then he divorced her...

sometimes i really wish i was one of those girls who would just get pissed and go out and revenge hook up with someone.

but that's not me at all and i could never do something like that.

so instead i sit here and get more and more miserable.

that's great you're not doing that. be the better person in this.

just focus on yourself, and don't look up on him on or talk to him any more. like everyone else said, things will get better.