A print perfect for this board...

I love it. Thank god i got my tax check yesterday. just bought it. now i need to frame it once I get it.

my first print!

congrats!

Watch how many tubes start showing up at your house over the next few months. It gets just as bad as buying records.

agreed, I have more prints than I have wall space for. It gets out of hand.

that really doesn't surprise me at all. there are a couple oop prints that i loved from the other print collection thread and I have a feeling that OOP prints are harder to get than OOP records. oh well, i'm just glad I got to grab this one and that it's priced pretty well. i really want to pick up the angel of the spires print from drew by circle takes the square as well.

we shall see...

I'm looking to buy a few prints, not feeling this one though. But I do have a question, where are your favorite places to buy prints and who are your favorite artists?

my favorite artist is jay ryan. something about his prints just really strikes me.

i search throughout www.gigposters.com a lot. they have a small classifieds section where you can buy prints direct, but mostly i just use it as a research tool, and then try to find them cheap through eBay (or contact the artist directly and ask if they have any left... more often than not they do, and they'll let them go for a fair price, as well as include a freebie)

im not a fan of the colors, plus i have too many prints to frame already. im sure people will dig it.

at first i was like...."wow thats cool"...then i thought about it and viualised myself getting it and wanting to hang it up...and i couldnt. i think its a little kitsch/cheesey.

That and the fact that i have a few Horsebites prints that i totally love and they still have even made it into frames yet!!

So thanks, but its a no for me.

APRIL 29, 2009

"LEAVING RECORDS PRINT SOLD OUT"

Thanks to everyone for showing interest in the print. I’ve gotten a few inquires about making another run. If I get enough, I’ll do another and switch up the design and maybe use a different color.

Thanks again!

Felix

[email protected]