Death threats by text make you sound so hard!

My brother just texted saying "If you ever speak to me like that again it will be the last thing you do"

So I texted back saying that was the most pathetic thing I have ever read and he could go butt fuck a broken bottle for all I care and then I get this doozey back

"I'm driving home now, phone mum and dad and say goodbye because you're gonna be in several pieces across the apartment in about 20 minutes, I'm not even kind of kidding, you will be fucking dead"

So yeah, in 20 minutes if I'm not still here point out this thread to the coppers for me :D

Well I guess the story is last night I was going round this girls place, as I'm driving over he decides to post on my Facebook "Don't forget your rubbers", so when I get there she confronts me with this message on my wall that looks like I've just said to my brother as I'm leaving "Yeah, I'm gonna go fuck nina, see you later". She thinks I've just gone for that one thing, she has a bit of a yell at me but I manage to explain shit out.

I get this text from my brother about an hour ago saying "so who you going to fuck tonight" and I call him on his little stunt, tell him not to interfere with my private life, call him a cunt.

Then he starts going off like this because he's a brainloess thug that thinks he's the be all and end all of everything and can do no wrong.

So not only was he really late, but all he did was punch me in the stomach and hit my face against the kitchen table, what a fucking pussy.

wait, so you let your him punch you in the stomach and slam your face against the kitchen table, with seems to be no retaliation on your part, but he's the pussy? sorry, brother or not, if he came at you trying to intentionally hurt you, you should have dropped his ass.

So not only was he really late, but all he did was punch me in the stomach and hit my face against the kitchen table, what a fucking pussy.

wait, so you let your him punch you in the stomach and slam your face against the kitchen table, with seems to be no retaliation on your part, but he's the pussy? sorry, brother or not, if he came at you trying to intentionally hurt you, you should have dropped his ass.

I'm 5'9" and skinny as fuck, he's 6'4" and built like a brick shit house, also he sucker punched me from behind before he went for my stomach. But yeah, I see your point ;D

You know what sounds harder than death threats by text?

Posting on a message board about getting beat up by your brother in your dad's apartment when you're 20 years old.

I'm also curious as to how he was able to sucker punch you when you'd been waiting on him for 2+ hours.

He came in all calm, so I figured he was just being his usual dickish self and there was gonna be no follow up, but I was making a cup of tea and BAM! black-out punch, spin me, smack in the stomach, grab my hair, face into the table, then storm out. Brothers hey. :D