Stupid Things Done While Inebriated Thread

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nada!

but this one time, my friend from school woke up after a night of heavy drinking in his bed with his sheets covered in blood and part of his toe missing. he had no idea what happened and walked around with a huge bandage on his foot telling people that if they found part of a toe lying around to return it to him.

Apologizing to everyone I was with for being a virgin and having a small penis.

I don't know why I felt guilty about this at that point, but apparently I did! Whoops!

yesss<3333!

Okay:

Slept with my friend's roommate (oops).

Slept with my friend (oops).

Took my pants completely off in a busy area of Chicago to pee.

Threw up during a Lez Zeppelin show.

Lost my cell phone battery in a porta potty along with my flashlight and maps at Bonnaroo last year.

My best friend fell off her roof when we were partying on it.

Let videos of me belting out Sentimental Heart exist in numerous forms.

Got kicked of the Beat Kitchen.

Got kicked out of Skylark.

Threw up all over a table in the middle Carol's Pub.

Drank straight from my bottle of whiskey in front of cops, but they thought I was funny so nothing happened.

Ruined my liver, does that count?

I'll think of more.

A friend and I got drunk at the L&L in Chicago. We hit the red line back to the loop, then waited patiently for the green line back to our stop. The other guy we were with forgot to say that our local friend said, "Do not get on the green line to ashland." So we did and ended up in Englewood, drunk, end of the line, gates shut behind us, and peeing in an alleyway. We walked a few blocks and then 4 cop cars ended up stopping next to us and explained to us that it's a wonder we hadn't been murdered and robbed yet. They took us back to the warehouse/practice space we were staying at and we got some beers out of a vending machine and told our tale.

When another cop car had pulled up, the ones in the first car leaned out and said, "No! we found 'em first. They're ours." Heard a few "Holy shit, how did they get here's" as well. Embarassing yes, especially with everyone thinking kids from Kansas are hicks.

One time the local alt-weekly ran a negative review on the first Darkness album, so my friend and I wrote THE DARKNESS FUCKING RULE on the window of their office in permanent marker and my friend peed in their newspaper box. Then, I ended up interning there a couple of months later and was walking around in fear for about the first two weeks.

-Fell in a ditch and broke my ankle and didn't go to the hospital for 3 days. However, I decided to go to some show the next day instead, hopping around on one foot.

-Made out with possibly questionable characters.

-Rode a moped around Long Beach.

-Hung out with ultimate creepsters, but somehow avoided getting raped/killed.

-Countless injuries and bruises.

-Hit up taco trucks at 2-3am (countless times) or gone to Swingers from 2-4am. Ok, so I still do the last two, but they're so good.

Same friend from above story and I.

Went to a friends party not really planning on getting shit faced. After a few PBR's we started chugging whiskey. I don't know why to this day. Anyways, we both blacked out the entire night and heard stories for almost a week and that's how they all know me now. Here is how it went down.

We started by telling lots of inappropriate jokes about babies and dead puppies and such. I ended grabbing a huge fuckin' knife and swinging it around, and cutting the plastic rings from the six pack. Someone said what the fuck are you doing, and I said, "I'm saving the dolphins man, I'm saving the dolphins." My friend throws up into their sink and for some reason we both start filling the sink with handfuls of ice. Somewhere around this time I apparently tried to light his face on fire with a gas stove. Why he listened to me when I said "put your face on the burner" I know not. After we had a wrestling match in the yard, I guess he went inside and he straight up collapsed on a drying rack thing, crushing it. We then ran away to go the bar because they were trying to get his keys. We don't remember the bar, but supposedly the person we met at the bar picked my friends head up off the table by his hair like he was a puppet or something and he responded by waving his hand, making the puppet idea that much more funny. We didn't die and I don't know how that's possible. We go back to my friends house where his girlfriend is watching TV or something. He couldn't find the bathroom in his own fuckin' house. He was searching for it, too. I was drunk texting about going to IHOP if I could get a ride home; something that didn't happen. I say "Oh, my rides here", and walk out the door. The thing is there was no ride, I just stumbled home trying to call anyone to pick me up, but I was so drunk that I was just mashing keys. My gf says I crawled in to bed and apologized like fifty times and she had no idea what I was talking about.

One of the dumbest things i have ever done while drunk:

My first weekend at my school, some friends and I were walking to a friends house. We were already drunk and it was a long walk and i had to pee. So i decide that peeing on the College of Business would be a great idea. Then i get stopped by a bike cop and have to stop mid-stream whiched sucked. The best part is i got off with the warning of "keep your dick in your pants".

I almost hit my gf in the head with an empty bulleit whiskey bottle while dress as dude-bro and started screaming at everyone, "you don't know what's going on here, nobody does, only me. I see what's going on." Flipped some people off too. The person who threw the party works in the office I deliver accounting stuff to and thank god doesn't remember me as that person.

Super Bowl Party 2007: I'm blacked out from the 2nd quarter on and...

-after every play i yell at the top on lungs: "I DEMAND JUSTICE"

-strip naked

-spend 15 minutes alone naked in our creepy unfinished basement

-pull one of my roommate's pants down and try to make our junks do a high five

-pin my girlfriend down on a bed and tell her if she keeps trying to get away that "i'll throw up in your hair you filthy whore."

Some more;

Watched "Basket Case" in it's entirety.

Punched a hole in my friends wall (awesome?).

Drank a fifth of vodka in 40 minutes and woke up ass naked with a Red Wings throw on top of me.

Two years ago, I was taking a french 2 class that met at 8am. I had partied really hard the night before (the same night my friend fell off her roof and I slept with someone I shouldn't have) and was still really drunk when I woke up. So I drove from Detroit to the suburb where I went to school at, chugged a can of Sparks and still got an A on my final. It was incredible.

This may be the stupidest thing I've done. A couple years back I went and saw Saves the Day, when I was still living in Detroit and my boyfriend and I come out from this bar next to the venue, walk to my car, and see a MAN sitting inside of it. He's drinking my bottle of rum I had hidden under the seat, holding my bowl and iPod transmitter. Instead of, oh, I don't know, calling the cops, I decide to run up to the car and start screaming at him to get the fuckkk out. I scared him so much that he just took off running down the alley after stuttering some weird excuse. I am so lucky I wasn't shot.

Super Bowl Party 2007: I'm blacked out from the 2nd quarter on and...

-after every play i yell at the top on lungs: "I DEMAND JUSTICE"

-strip naked

-spend 15 minutes alone naked in our creepy unfinished basement

-pull one of my roommate's pants down and try to make our junks do a high five

-pin my girlfriend down on a bed and tell her if she keeps trying to get away that "i'll throw up in your hair you filthy whore."

ahahahaha this entire post gets me. Especially junks doin' high fives and what you said to your lady. If my boyfriend said that to me I think I would die laughing. Actually die. But, I'd be laughing. So it'd be totally okay.

Some more;

Watched "Basket Case" in it's entirety.

Punched a hole in my friends wall (awesome?).

Drank a fifth of vodka in 40 minutes and woke up ass naked with a Red Wings throw on top of me.

Two years ago, I was taking a french 2 class that met at 8am. I had partied really hard the night before (the same night my friend fell off her roof and I slept with someone I shouldn't have) and was still really drunk when I woke up. So I drove from Detroit to the suburb where I went to school at, chugged a can of Sparks and still got an A on my final. It was incredible.

This may be the stupidest thing I've done. A couple years back I went and saw Saves the Day, when I was still living in Detroit and my boyfriend and I come out from this bar next to the venue, walk to my car, and see a MAN sitting inside of it. He's drinking my bottle of rum I had hidden under the seat, holding my bowl and iPod transmitter. Instead of, oh, I don't know, calling the cops, I decide to run up to the car and start screaming at him to get the fuckkk out. I scared him so much that he just took off running down the alley after stuttering some weird excuse. I am so lucky I wasn't shot.

I took an english final tripping really hard on Mushrooms (one of those "hey man how much is in this bag" "I dunno dont eat it all though its alot" "O shit too late") I though I would have been down from the trip and been able to get some sleep but no dice I went there and I have no Idea what really happend but a week later I found out I got the highest grade in the class (and anyone who has been on this board for a bit knows my English skills are fucking terrible so I was pumped) when I got the paper back it was a really weird story about MLK JR

- losing my brand new glasses i bought less than 5 days prior after a drunken work xmas party

- pushed over a porta potty while my buddy was taking a dump

- getting on a firends roof and trying to slide down a palm tree like a fire pole... shit ripped me and my shirt apart. blood everywhere

- fought my room mate after we got in an argument about a mariokart tournament

- dropping my cell phone in the dirtiest bar toilet in jacksonville

- my friend convinced me to break a beer bottle over a friends head for cash... i was to drunk to hit him straight and clipped his head with the edge of the bottle and split his skull open

and im sure there is a ton more, but those are the easiest to remember.