TP/PO: Streetlight Manifesto,Darkest Hour,Thursday

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ordered darkest hour, btbam, and thursday from interpunk. would have liked to have got them here because VC's service is top notch but interpunk doesnt charge my card until the order actually ships. i feel like preorders are going up further and further out from actual release dates to get a jump on the competition (which i get) but were barely not even into may and it doesn't look like anyone will be seeing these until july. just not a fan of paying so far out (couldnt afford it if i wanted to anyway though).

• 2 months later...
Guest Admin
victory finally put up everything goes numb. LP 1 is red and LP 2 is gray and it's /200. does anyone know if this will be a victory exclusive or not? Virgil, do you know if the copies you're getting in are both on clear red or will it be 1 red, 1 gray?

don't know yet but will any day when they arrive.

And hidden hands should be here any day now, too.

[image]

[image]

[image]

I literally squealed when this came. Why? Well, it's one of my favourite records.

Why else? VICTORY RECORDS SENT IT POSTAGE DUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuckers.... I spent 8 dollars to ship this 60 miles and it still wasn't enough.

I haven't listened to it yet. But I will later tonight. I can't wait for the other copies!

bumping this so Virgil is aware that victory is selling the VC exclusive color.

http://www.victoryrecords.com/item/15035/0/Streetlight_Manifesto_Everything_Goes_Numb

This is such a shitty situation. So Virgil's copies aren't the rarest colour and it isn't really exclusive either? Fucking Victory.

That situation isnt uncommon. When Hot Topic gets exclusive colors the labels/bands usually have some copies of the HT exclusive color to sell for themselves.

bumping this so Virgil is aware that victory is selling the VC exclusive color.

http://www.victoryrecords.com/item/15035/0/Streetlight_Manifesto_Everything_Goes_Numb

This is such a shitty situation. So Virgil's copies aren't the rarest colour and it isn't really exclusive either? Fucking Victory.

and i think virgil mentioned it was more expensive for him to have an exclusive color