Me? Label?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, nothing is in writing yet, but it looks like my first release is going to be Park - Building A Better ______. Get stoked.

wow dude, how did you manage that one? i've been trying to release building a better AND it won't snow... for some time now. i had so many ideas for the packaging and such too. kudos!

Milk Crate Records sounded cool

Ready. Cassette. Go! is a pretty rad name for a cassette label too.

Rad Records?

haha...i say rad a lot. i'm old.

i almost had Burnt Wolf Records finally off the ground, but BYO stopped answering my e-mails about putting out the Nothington All In vinyl after I sent over the licensing agreement. I still don't know why, but it's cool LOTD is putting that one out anyway.

I was only going to do probably 1 release a year...so I had briefly considered Once-a-Year Records as a name too. Very briefly.

When my buddy and me were going to open a record store it was going to be called High Fidelity Records. That didn't work out, but he started a label using that name. It's a h/c label, so that prob wasn't the best name for it, but we already had the domain name and logo designed.

Guest falloutcollapse
Alright, nothing is in writing yet, but it looks like my first release is going to be Park - Building A Better ______. Get stoked.

Stoked! Good job my friend! This is a fantastic album, I really should listen to it more. And I will once you get it on wax!