So yesterday I had two snacks....

[image]

those are better

Who in the Phili area wants to ship me a few boxes of the chocolate eclairs. The price for a case on the website is down right nuts.

when my ex roommate went to philly (she's originally from philly), she picked up 6 boxes of coffee kakes, and various kinds of tasty kakes. she never brought them back... bitch ate them all. she apologized. i couldn't blame her. She made it up later, when she went to her dad's funeral and bought me 3 boxes and sent them next day.. For the record, they only lasted 2 days in my house.

I want tasty kakes too!!!!

the one thing i miss about living in the philly area were tasty kakes the THE WAWA

Who in the Phili area wants to ship me a few boxes of the chocolate eclairs. The price for a case on the website is down right nuts.

when my ex roommate went to philly (she's originally from philly), she picked up 6 boxes of coffee kakes, and various kinds of tasty kakes. she never brought them back... bitch ate them all. she apologized. i couldn't blame her. She made it up later, when she went to her dad's funeral and bought me 3 boxes and sent them next day.. For the record, they only lasted 2 days in my house.

I want tasty kakes too!!!!

the one thing i miss about living in the philly area were tasty kakes the THE WAWA

My old coworker raved about these things been trying to get my hand on some since.

What about that new Dominos "Pasta Bread Bowl". Hello 3000 calories.

i work at a newspaper where dominos advertises, so they decided to bring us some of these for free. they are intense...so heavy. they were alright, but id rather eat a box of twinkies, as im sure thats probably the nutritional equivalent, and more delicious.