Giving back to VC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a great place, i'm in.

but i don't know if i've personally helped you out at all.

so if i get randomly selected, and there is someone else that has done a lot for you that hasn't been picked, definitely take them.

Everyone here has helped in one way or another. Even if you didn't give me advice VC has been a great timesink to keep my mind off things until I started feeling better.

And it's cool if don't live in the states, all is fair game.

So let me ask you guys, would you rather me put up a list of everything and then just kind of do a raffle where you can choose 3 things you want to try and get and I'll randomly select from the pool or would you rather me just pick random people and send shit out?

Getting a suprise in mail is always awesome but at the same time I don't want to be sending out movies that people already own.

So let me ask you guys, would you rather me put up a list of everything and then just kind of do a raffle where you can choose 3 things you want to try and get and I'll randomly select from the pool or would you rather me just pick random people and send shit out?

Getting a suprise in mail is always awesome but at the same time I don't want to be sending out movies that people already own.

Just give stuff out. If people get bummed out because they didn't get something they wanted and for doing nothing but being nice, which really should be done for free anyway, then that really defeats the whole purpose.

I'd throw you a few bucks to cover shipping.

I appreciate that but there's no need. I made $100 in tips over the weekend so I'm pretty good on having money to send everyones stuff out.

But anyways +1, this is the exact reason that I want to give back. This place is just full of good people.

I appreciate that but there's no need. I made $100 in tips over the weekend so I'm pretty good on having money to send everyones stuff out.

.... show off :P

Haha I'm still so poor, I just got this job and suck badly at it. I work with this old dude thats been delivering pizzas since the 80's so he snakes all the deliveries on me. I'll take one out and he'll round up 4 and put them all in his car and for some reason he thinks I don't know but seeing as I just got a job after searching for over 6 months I don't want to start shit.

I just make up for the lack of deliveries by being nice to people. They give me like $5-$10 tips just for delivering pizza, it's nuts.

.... show off :P

Haha I'm still so poor, I just got this job and suck badly at it. I work with this old dude thats been delivering pizzas since the 80's so he snakes all the deliveries on me. I'll take one out and he'll round up 4 and put them all in his car and for some reason he thinks I don't know but seeing as I just got a job after searching for over 6 months I don't want to start shit.

I just make up for the lack of deliveries by being nice to people. They give me like $5-$10 tips just for delivering pizza, it's nuts.

well, I guess they like your bjs.