STOP CALLING HIM A HOMO!!

I've watched a few of this kid's videos before, and I find them way too sad to laugh at. This is a kid that has serious problems, and him posting this shit on YouTube was pretty much the worst thing he could've done.

In one of his previous videos, he talks about his views on same-sex marriage (he's against it), and makes a passing reference to how he 'used to be' gay. The hypocrisy was, of course, not lost on the masses of anonymous internet users, and the floodgates opened (which lead to him feeling compelled to make the video you've posted). But this is simply a young kid, quite possibly with some genuine development issues and struggling with massive self-repression, and he really doesn't deserve the derision and anguish that he's getting. Obviously he shouldn't have put this stuff on the internet, but I don't quite take that as a free pass to laugh at it.

Video is singular, so you're right!

Fail. The subject is "the last ten seconds". One of the main points of proper grammar is subject-verb agreement. Just because the word "video" is the last noun before the verb, doesn't make it the subject. Since "the last ten seconds" is plural (and the subject), the correct verb is "are".

Video is singular, so you're right!

Fail. The subject is "the last ten seconds". One of the main points of proper grammar is subject-verb agreement. Just because the word "video" is the last noun before the verb, doesn't make it the subject. Since "the last ten seconds" is plural (and the subject), the correct verb is "are".

D'oh, thanks for setting me straight Grammar Police.