POs: Defiance Records-Portugal the Man,Piebald,Sol

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image][image]

This is a momentous occasion as we just successfully orchestrated our first trade with Germany's Defiance Records. We have spoke with them off and on for over a year with the hopes that we could trade our releases for theirs especially their Portugal the Man titles since they have done their own pressings of Portugal's titles in Europe. It wasn't until we set up our special order button and someone asked for a Kevin Devine record that i decided to get back in touch with them and this time, they were interested. Take a look at this list, there are some really great records and although the price is a bit higher than US pressings, it isn't too much more. For you Portugal collectors, these are completely different pressings than the ones we or EVR have done. The only bad news is that they are currently out of It's Complicated Being a Wizard. We will have these records in hand in about 3 to 4 weeks. We have about 20 of each Portugal title coming but the other records, we only ordered between 1 and 4 copies. Get one while you can and if one particular title sells out quickly, I will try to get more in a future trade.

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=defiance

ALEXISONFIRE "S/T" LP

ALEXISONFIRE / MONEEN "Switcheroo" split LP picture disc

GAMEFACE "Four To Go" LP

HASTE "The Mercury Lift" LP

KEVIN DEVINE "Travelling The EU" 7"

MIRACLE OF 86 "Every Famous Last Word" LP

PIEBALD "Just A Simple Plan" 7" picture disc

PIEBALD "We Are The Only FriendsÖ" LP

PORTUGAL THE MAN "Censored Colors" single LP

PORTUGAL THE MAN "Church Mouth" LP†

PORTUGAL THE MAN "My Mind" 7"††

PORTUGAL THE MAN "Waiter: You Vultures!" LP

SABOTEUR "A Place Where Painters Meet" LP

SOLEA "Even Stranger" LP††

SOLEA "S/T 7"†††

SOLEA "S/T" LP

THE STEREO "Rewind+Record" LP†††

Guest Admin
i feel dirty, got the 3 ptm lp's......no pines/devil 7in?

did defiance put this out? If they did, they must be out.

Guest Admin

not sure

Well I am looking for a Black Copy of Church Mouth if anyone can help a brother out.

let me find out from defiance

Guest Admin
no pines/devil 7in?

i'm looking for this too. it's the last 7" i need to get.

fearless put this out and sent it out for promo, they never distributed it (I don't think).

that pines 7" has been out for awhile i doubt anywhere is selling it still

especially for when they were going for like 60 on ebay a year ago

for real?? I feel like i've never seen it over $20 for the last few years. It was given away with pre-orders of Waiter. numbered out of 1,500.

anyway...I ordered the German issue of Waiter. Have wanted that for a while.

not sure

Well I am looking for a Black Copy of Church Mouth if anyone can help a brother out.

Well, my Church Mouth is on black so chances are you'll get a black one, too. My Waiter copy is on red, but I bought it when it first came out. I think Defiance repressed that on green again. At least a friend of mine bought a repress just a few weeks ago and it's on green. Cencord Colors should be gold or something.

Well, my Church Mouth is on black so chances are you'll get a black one, too. My Waiter copy is on red, but I bought it when it first came out. I think Defiance repressed that on green again. At least a friend of mine bought a repress just a few weeks ago and it's on green. Cencord Colors should be gold or something.

There is both a Green and a Red/orange Waiter first press. I might order a Church Mouth just to see what I get.

Guest Admin

this is what defiance said about colors

Censored Colors = gold

Church Mouth = grey

Waiter = green

My Mind = black