what's wrong with girls?

yeah. haha. i never responded to her, and this happened 6 months ago and i haven't heard from her in that time.

also, the other day one of my ex's other new friends who is a girl messaged me on there telling me to stop talking about her behind her back and telling people that we were friends and hung out. she went on a rant about me being a liar and acting like i was 14 and all this crap and saying i was 'scheming' against her and her friend. then she blocked me on every social networking site ever. i've never even met, talked to this girl, or professed to be her friend. in fact, that was part of the reason my ex and i broke up; because he found a new group of friends and would never include me or invite me along.

so....wtf @ girls.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':465h4evt]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':465h4evt]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Hell yea buy some records and jam them loud it will make you happier.......and honestly yes these girls are a little crazy but it sounds to me like your ex is the one instigating the trouble here maybe not that first girl but the second one that thinks you said you chilled with her I bet your ex told her that you said that shit listen he prob upset you guys are not together and now he wants to make you feel like shit letting it get to you is letting him win go out do awesome shit with your life and enjoy the fuck out of it I am sure he will try to find shit out about you and what not and when he heres your doing awesome and loving life itll be the best revenge on the dude ever!!

I'm gonna be that guy that says something reasonable and it sounds like I'm trying to be the internet cool guy...ready:

You're (ex)boyfriend really should have stepped up to the plate and told this girl to back off. A number of times in my relationship women have said or done things that have made my wife (or when we were dating, girlfriend) uncomfortable (because I'm hot like fire) and I always addressed it. It can be as simple as saying, "that's not cool" or "I'm uncomfortable with that" or as far as "If you don't cut it out I'm going to talk to HR". But, if you really care about someone you do that. If you don't say anything, it implies you like the attention some crazy bitch is giving you.

yeah, he's younger than me and has a bit of an 'i want everyone to like me and be my friend' complex, so he might have basked in the attention a little too long, which is what gave her the impression that he liked her.

he talked to his boss, but only after i repeatedly told him to. the best part was his boss said that she's 'harmless' and 'oh that's just ashley!' and laughed it off.

but yeah, him never sticking up for me and always putting other people first in his life was another huge reason that we broke up.

yeah, he's younger than me and has a bit of an 'i want everyone to like me and be my friend' complex, so he might have basked in the attention a little too long, which is what gave her the impression that he liked her.

he talked to his boss, but only after i repeatedly told him to. the best part was his boss said that she's 'harmless' and 'oh that's just ashley!' and laughed it off.

but yeah, him never sticking up for me and always putting other people first in his life was another huge reason that we broke up.

i still have a reason to roundhouse kick him in the head right?

True story, this girl at my old work was 20 and had two kids. She liked me and hated my girlfriend. As part of her attempts to undermine our relationship she asked when I was going to get her pregnant because "If you really love her you'd have a kid together".

I promptly ended that conversation, adding "I fucking hate kids".

i still have a reason to roundhouse kick him in the head right?

several reasons!

it sounds like you need to wtf your ex. hate to sound like an ass but it sounds like your ex was doing a bunch of shit behind your back like doing more than being friends with other girls and giving you a bad name. maybe i am jumping to conclusions but one person being a psycho for no reason is plausible, two being psychos for no reason and you gotta ask questions. if it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, walks like a duck, chances are its a duck, or in your case, a liar and an asshole. example..

an ex of mine started goin to school a mile from my house, way closer than she lived from me and i thought we were awesome. then one day this girl starts sending me messages saying my girlfriend was a whore and i better keep an eye on her and blah, blah, blah. i had no idea who she was and nor did my ex so i shrugged it off cuz she sounded nuts and i had no idea who the people were she was talking about or anything and my ex claimed the same. i trusted her so we just let it go. three months later, a dude starts sending me messages saying the same shit and sure enough, i was duped the first time around.

all im trying to pint out is the dude sounds like he was and still is fucking you around.

True story, this girl at my old work was 20 and had two kids. She liked me and hated my girlfriend. As part of her attempts to undermine our relationship she asked when I was going to get her pregnant because "If you really love her you'd have a kid together".

haha wow that's awesome.

you should have asked her something along the lines of 'well if that's the case did some dude knock you up in high school because he really loves you or cuz you were both so drunk you forgot the condom?'

haha wow that's awesome.

you should have asked her something along the lines of 'well if that's the case did some dude knock you up in high school because he really loves you or cuz you were both so drunk you forgot the condom?'

after school special

"don't worry baby, i'll pull out..."

9 months later...

it sounds like you need to wtf your ex. hate to sound like an ass but it sounds like your ex was doing a bunch of shit behind your back like doing more than being friends with other girls and giving you a bad name. maybe i am jumping to conclusions but one person being a psycho for no reason is plausible, two being psychos for no reason and you gotta ask questions. if it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, walks like a duck, chances are its a duck, or in your case, a liar and an asshole. example..

an ex of mine started goin to school a mile from my house, way closer than she lived from me and i thought we were awesome. then one day this girl starts sending me messages saying my girlfriend was a whore and i better keep an eye on her and blah, blah, blah. i had no idea who she was and nor did my ex so i shrugged it off cuz she sounded nuts and i had no idea who the people were she was talking about or anything and my ex claimed the same. i trusted her so we just let it go. three months later, a dude starts sending me messages saying the same shit and sure enough, i was duped the first time around.

all im trying to pint out is the dude sounds like he was and still is fucking you around.

yeah, i know.

he lied about a lot. im still finding out stuff he lied about. his best friend from mass was visiting a weekend in march, and he told me they stayed in and played guitar and chilled saturday night instead of going out, but the other day on facbeook i was perusing people's pictures and saw his friend in the background of a picture at my ex's favorite bar.

so yeah. it sucks. especially cuz he's now trying to 'get me back'.

and now i have crazy girls berating me.

This.