what's wrong with girls?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottomline: The whole thing took place over Myspace.

then it spilled over into real life. being that she'd never actually met me, myspace was the only way she had to contact me.

then she started texting my (then) boyfriend that she was going to kill herself and put him in the suicide note, and telling him she was bleeding all over and going to the hospital.

it was AWESOME. especially because both girls called me immature and they were the ones confronting me....over myspace and i refused to respond.

if you have a problem with me, come to my house and say it to my face. seriously.

edit:

oh and in addition to his boss just blowing him off about the girl's threats, he also told him that i probably shouldn't come in to pick him up and have lunch with him like i had in the past. so...even though id done absolutely NOTHING to this girl, since he didn't want to reprimand his employee, we were the ones being punished.

In the last 2 or 3 years, I have seen what I thought to be normal female friends go bat shit crazy over their guys, other guys, and even just their girlfriends. It is actually part of the reason I want to major in social psychology, because of all the weird shit I have seen friends do because of social situations in the beginning of their early adulthood. Guys ditch friends because of girls, and vise versa; shit talking whether real or not gets spread around.

I think guys do bring some of that craziness to the situation, because girls are more emotional, and when you are dating a girl, she puts a lot of emotion into you. Anything that stands in the way of that tends to get pretty mangled and fucked up.

i want a girlfriend like that

i used to do that all the time, and got nothing in return.

in fact, i bought more records for him than for myself.

most women are fucking nuts.. hence why i'm single... and kirby, you are a lucky one... maybe one out of every 20 women i meet have their head on straight.. realize when they are wrong, aren't stubburn, don't use the fact that they are women to their advantage, and believe that a relationship is 50/50, or even friendships are 50/50.

Out of all the women i know, only maybe 3 i'd date.. but 1 is already taken, the other doesnt' have time to date, and the other is in boston and probably bitter because men are assholes..

damn you kirby for getting a good one.

once i dated a girl that expected me to pay for everything, made use of my house for dying her hair in the sink and never cleaning it, tracking mud into my place after i specifically told her to take off her shoes before she came in, and fucked some other guy at the time, oh and lied to me... only to be pissed because i broke it off with her. good times

Guest duhpunk

if i may quote Daniel Tosh...

"Now God has to punish us for ALL mankind, what was womans punishment - painful childbirth, menstrual cycles. Man's punishment - we have to deal with women. Thats why I get upset when people say God hates gays, God doesn't hate gays, hes just mad because they found a loophole in the system"

if i may quote Daniel Tosh...

"Now God has to punish us for ALL mankind, what was womans punishment - painful childbirth, menstrual cycles. Man's punishment - we have to deal with women. Thats why I get upset when people say God hates gays, God doesn't hate gays, hes just mad because they found a loophole in the system"

that is fantastic

fuck that, i know a lot of crazy dudes too. people in general are crazy.

my friend got beat up by her boyfriend. that was pretty fucking crazy. and it was also crazy for her to wait forever before breaking up with him.

i had a similar incident with my boyfriend's ex. She had her friend send me emails telling me she was going to make me "eat the pavement" and then told me my work schedule (which was creepy). Good think I punched her in the face.

(the last part is a lie).