threadless vinyl shirt

does anybody else notice vinyl related stuff on TV shows?

i was watching some sci-fi show a few days ago and there was a scene in some rave club that centered on some female DJ. they did a close shot of her "mixing" records and the needle on both of the turntables was on the center label. i stopped the show and rewinding it, laughing and pointing it out to my girlfriend, who told me i was retarded. then i called and told aaron about it and he just cussed me out.

moral of the story... aaron danger is the devil.

Guest scriptedrain

i was watching some sci-fi show a few days ago and there was a scene in some rave club that centered on some female DJ. they did a close shot of her "mixing" records and the needle on both of the turntables was on the center label. i stopped the show and rewinding it, laughing and pointing it out to my girlfriend, who told me i was retarded. then i called and told aaron about it and he just cussed me out.

I got excited when I saw records on Semi-Pro (and that was set in the 70s).

Sorry dude

I was bummed your girlfriend won't reply to my myspace messages...