Title Fight preorder

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one for message boards, but this thread was brought to my attention.

I could not care less if people hate my band, think we suck or talk about how we are the worst thing to ever play music. Cool, great thats fine. But, I'm not going to have some little kid shithead who posts on the internet all day instead of having a real life sit here and try to act like he knows who I am or who anyone in my band is and call us assholes.

I can't believe I'm responding to a message board "shittalk" but when someone who I have no clue who they are is attacking the character of the individuals in my band and a band I'm very close with is something that I feel I have to address.

I've lived in Wilkes-Barre my whole life and been going to shows since I was 13. I'm 26 now so for over a decade I've met quite a few people that go to shows here. I remember most of them, and with very few exceptions have gotten along with almost all. So for you to sit here and call ME and MY band assholes is out of line. I have no clue who you are. You're everything that is wrong with "the scene". You don't come around don't participate and just sit there behind a computer and throw rocks. Now, of course I'm assuming you don't participate or come around because I am still very active around here and am friends with most kids that go to shows and not one person has any clue who you are.

You get on your internet soap box and call people ,who bust their asses for this area to have a name when barely anyone else will, a bunch of assholes?? Who really looks like the asshole here? You're trying to give yourself a name because you've gone to three shows where none of the "cool kids" talked to you, but try to stay in the loop because of the internet and come to judgements created in your own head.

I'm pretty close with the member of TF you're talking about who "preaches" straight edge. I'm not straight edge. I could drink more than you. He could not care less. You don't know any of these people, because you are a nobody so stop getting on the internet, namelessly and attacking people.

You know who I am apparently, so if you wanna talk about this in person, please feel free.

you know me. on meat spin day 05 on ye olde 570 boards, you and your buddies all wanted to kill me, then never did shit when you all had the chance at metro. half the board was there and the only people who recognized me were matt and donald. many lulz were had. your band blows and the entire edge scene seems to be made up of self righteous pricks. if this is news to anyone, pull your head out of your asses.

oh, and apparently your shitty band had beef with my best friend too when she said the FSU was retarded. why anyone would stick up for those guys is beyond me.

love the me drunk pic. i probably should stop posting on here in this state as well. leads to shit like this. but seriously, fuck cold world.

and as far as the condom thing in the original statement went, you should consider that. would come in handy for nick ;) that's what that joke was about.

and i don't think anyone alive should be able to call themselves edge til they're 21, that's a major peeve of mine. no offense to these guys, just in general. i don't smoke or do drugs, but i love my booze.

love the me drunk pic. i probably should stop posting on here in this state as well. leads to shit like this. but seriously, fuck cold world.

and as far as the condom thing in the original statement went, you should consider that. would come in handy for nick ;) that's what that joke was about.

and i don't think anyone alive should be able to call themselves edge til they're 21, that's a major peeve of mine. no offense to these guys, just in general. i don't smoke or do drugs, but i love my booze.

that joke is pretty funny actually, but don't drag me into this. i'm 17 and edge, makes sense to me.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

THIS NEVER HAPPENED I'm the only one out of my band that has ever posted on any wilkes-barre message board and I barely even do that. WHAT IS MEAT SPIN DAY!?!? How are you proud of talking shit on the internet and having people not know who you are?? You take pride in this?? Honestly?? You're terrible.

And the other beef youre talking about it is totally insane and never happened either. You're full on making things up right now. You are an actual loser crazy person that is making up things that never happened. Do your ideas come from 2nd life??( I only know what that is, cause I watched a true life on it, not cause I'm a loser who actually plays it. )

I swear on everything holy that none of these things actually happened. You've created events in your head, and I've never heard your name until right now.. this is totally outrageous. I had to post on a message board to find out who you were.. and through internet searches through nerds who know how to do that ....I've now seen your myspace, and I've never ever seen you in person. You seriously need to stop. You've created multiple imaginary situations in your head and youre trying to pull my name through the mud for it for no reason whatsoever.

I'm glad you've decided to make new rules on straight edge too. Its great to know that no one does drugs or drinks until your 21. Thanks, youre knowledge of punk and ska really seems to go well into the world of hardcore.

I don't care if you don't like cold world.. we've done just fine without your support.

many other alex's in WB from hardcore bands? there was one on that board. and there was definitely someone from your band on it, along with bob mac, the bbtg guys, eric davis, and a ton of mostly edge kids. i put 2 + 2 together and figured it was you. if it wasn't then sorry. but meatspin day was when the board had finally lost all amusement to me and i decided to just spam it and put a redir to meatspin in my sig under another username. i have screen caps from the event if you wish, i can put em up. occurred on Oct 27th 2005 on like the 4th 570 boards at idlepress.com that time.