Vinyl Collective now offers Insurance for $3.00

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

I think benchwarmer made a PDF of a nice sticker to use.

i made stickers out of that and used it on all my packages until i ran out and couldn't find the thread it was in.

you don't have the file anywhere?

Guest Admin
Virgil...I have to say that, being a Progressive employee, I resent that you opted to use the Geico caveman to represent the insurance instead of Flo.

>:(

sorry man, but I figured our insurance was so easy, a vinyl collector could do it.

i made stickers out of that and used it on all my packages until i ran out and couldn't find the thread it was in.

you don't have the file anywhere?

i never saved it. i just printed out a few pages. plus even if i did save it, it was 2 years ago on a different computer so it would be gone anyways.

oh, and yeah, flo is fucking annoying

Several things:

1. I totally understand the business impetus for this, as I have had a number of things replaced by Virgil (thank you).

2. This basically makes insurance obligatory, which is fine, but now I feel like there should be some sort of sliding scale for the price of shipping and insurance because if I am ordering a single $12 record, it is now $18 or a single $7 45 now becomes $13. More or less this will just mean we are going to gamble and not pay for the insurance. Now, $6 shipping and insurance on a $300 order is a swell deal, but on these small orders it is not.

3. Bitching about USPS. I have had USPS mark things as delivered that were not. I get my mail out of one of those giant metal boxes, so I know it wasn't stolen (just that my mailman is a fucking jackass). I actually had once instance where he marked the thing as delivered and left a key to a parcel locker (the big box) in my box but didn't put anything in the box. I called to complain, and the next day my roommate was checking the mail and for the hell of it, he checked the same parcel locker with the key still locked in the door, and the mailman had put the record in there as if he were tricking us that he had in the first place.