dudes into horror/zombie movies

this looks fucking awesome, anybody know anything about it? i saw it last night as a trailer for the midnight showing of army of darkness.

words cannot express how stoked i am for this movie. my lady sent me the trailer a while back and i giggled like a school girl.

in other news, raiders of the damned is the worst "zombie" movie ever.

No way is it worse than Automaton Transfusion. That movies what happens when hardcore kids try to make a zombie flick.

words cannot express how stoked i am for this movie. my lady sent me the trailer a while back and i giggled like a school girl.

in other news, raiders of the damned is the worst "zombie" movie ever.

No way is it worse than Automaton Transfusion. That movies what happens when hardcore kids try to make a zombie flick.

AT would have been better if there had y'know an ending. seriously pissed me off.

AT would have been better if there had y'know an ending. seriously pissed me off.

Agreed, my old roommate is Matty in the movie, the kid that eats the fetus so I was forced to pretend that I like that movie. The director is the biggest douchebag in the film industry. Everything about that movie and the production of it just pisses me off.

Agreed, my old roommate is Matty in the movie, the kid that eats the fetus so I was forced to pretend that I like that movie. The director is the biggest douchebag in the film industry. Everything about that movie and the production of it just pisses me off.

never seen it (or heard of it for that matter) now i def don't want to.

by the looks of the trailer, at least they have real zombies, as opposed to the fully intelligent cannibals with bad skin in raiders of the damned.

never seen it (or heard of it for that matter) now i def don't want to.

by the looks of the trailer, at least they have real zombies, as opposed to the fully intelligent cannibals with bad skin in raiders of the damned.

Good, don't ever see it. How it was picked up by Dimension Extreme is beyond me.

I am pumped for Dead Snow though, this movie looks pretty ridiculous.