Anyone going near an American Apparel store soon?

So you're pro sexual harassment? At some point your morals should have some bearing on where you spend your money.

what are these morals you speak of?

Well that's something to be proud of.

Yea, who cares about poor treatment of employees?

i don't, they do choose to work there afterall. can we get a little more specific about the details of this poor treatment? sounds like there should be some good juicy stories to share.

Masturbating and making employees watch. Walking around naked. Lovely things like that.

The list goes on and can be easily found if you're interested.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are basically the embodiment of everything I hate about Christians. You talk all the time about Jesus and love and blah blah and a huge group of people having their basic human rights stomped on is totally fine. What the fuck?

This shit just got real.

I don't want to start a fight, because honestly I like detergent. But Christianity and Compassion are too often mutually exclusive and I fucking can't stand that. Especially when it's completely at odds with what the Bible says about Christ.

Guest drahtuos

thanks sammy! i am interested i've heard vague reports of things like that but never any personal stories or accounts from ex employees and the like. would be interesting to know more details from people who have actually experienced the poor working conditions at american apparel.

Guest drahtuos

This shit just got real.

I don't want to start a fight, because honestly I like detergent. But Christianity and Compassion are too often mutually exclusive and I fucking can't stand that. Especially when it's completely at odds with what the Bible says about Christ.

it's cool man, i like you too :-*

i know, me a christian? wtf! i really just like the bible for all the gore and action.

You are basically the embodiment of everything I hate about Christians. You talk all the time about Jesus and love and blah blah and a huge group of people having their basic human rights stomped on is totally fine. What the fuck?

Yet another +1.

Man, you and I are going to have a great time @ Fest!!

There are a few accounts available from ex-employees documenting their treatment. And not just factory workers, but folks who worked at the retail stores as well. Clamor did an exposé on AA a few years back.

And, listen - I am happy you found clothes that fit well and feel good, but there are other manufacturers out there who make better shirts with a similar fit and way better style. (And treat their employees with the respect they deserve.)

Guest drahtuos
There are a few accounts available from ex-employees documenting their treatment. And not just factory workers, but folks who worked at the retail stores as well. Clamor did an exposé on AA a few years back.

And, listen - I am happy you found clothes that fit well and feel good, but there are other manufacturers out there who make better shirts with a similar fit and way better style. (And treat their employees with the respect they deserve.)

i'm all for comfy shirts wherever they are made, makes no difference to me as long as i feel and look good in them. any suggestions?

Guest drahtuos
I love how this thread totally failed its original purpose.

Thread detours are the best.

this was funny, who gets that specific about what wallet they want?