rat tails

before i drift away to sleep, i have a burning question that I'm hoping you fine, fine people will be able to answer.

how the fuck did rat tails become hip?

it's like everytime i fucking go to Wicker Park I see like 3452432 dudes with rat tails. I even some one that had it in a BUN. &then on the last day of my film class one of my acquaintances had one.

there is even a blog called Rat Tail Dreams. http://rattaildreams.blogspot.com/2008/08/10-tails-1-post.html

I think they're disgusting & trashy. I'm talking both about hipsters & rat tails.

Am I the only one who thinks this is gross?

Sometimes when I see parents walking around with their children sporting rat tails I just want to go up and ask them...Why?... I just want to hear their reasoning behind it, like what type of fashion style are they aiming for here?

i feel that way about the mullet too! And skorts! and gaucho pants!

Sometimes when I see parents walking around with their children sporting rat tails I just want to go up and ask them...Why?... I just want to hear their reasoning behind it, like what type of fashion style are they aiming for here?

i feel that way about the mullet too! And skorts! and gaucho pants!

haha.. yea..

there was a guy at the university that had a mullet, and had a club for people with mullets on campus.. so ridiculous..