rat tails

I was living with some friends at the time and they were all "Get a rat tail!" and I was all "Yeah!" I totally realized it was trashy, but I still thought "Why not? Its pretty funny."

So I did it because of peer pressure. It was just a fun thing to do. I had it for about half a year. There was one month I went all out and grew out my lip fuzz so I had a matching rat-stache. That was also funny but became pretty unbearable.

I was living with some friends at the time and they were all "Get a rat tail!" and I was all "Yeah!" I totally realized it was trashy, but I still thought "Why not? Its pretty funny."

So I did it because of peer pressure. It was just a fun thing to do. I had it for about half a year. There was one month I went all out and grew out my lip fuzz so I had a matching rat-stache. That was also funny but became pretty unbearable.

This is how bro-rape occurs

i'm glad humor was involved. a few of the dudes i know that have one, actually think they're "cool".

Rat-stache sounds like the name of my next cat.