bands you're embarrassed of liking

oh fuck it. its not the fact he likes the group, i didnt even know they existed until a few weeks ago, so im no authority. my issue is his logic.

just because you are from detroit and you were young means you have to like them? thats bullshit. by that logic i should like the early hatebreed records cause im from the same area of ct and i was a teenager. but i dont, because it was shitty music (my opinion, on hatebreed, sorry) then as it is now. so your argument for why you enjoy it is VERY flawed. im not going to knock you for enjoying that, but seriously try better at explaining why since you absolutely found a need to tell us.

oh fuck it. its not the fact he likes the group, i didnt even know they existed until a few weeks ago, so im no authority. my issue is his logic.

just because you are from detroit and you were young means you have to like them? thats bullshit. by that logic i should like the early hatebreed records cause im from the same area of ct and i was a teenager. but i dont, because it was shitty music (my opinion, on hatebreed, sorry) then as it is now. so your argument for why you enjoy it is VERY flawed. im not going to knock you for enjoying that, but seriously try better at explaining why since you absolutely found a need to tell us.

That makes sense but you're overlooking something.

Wicked clowns never die.

never.

Don't listen to shit music and you don't need to be embarrassed. Honestly, I don't think I listen to a single band/artist I'd be embarrassed of. Gin Blossoms, Third Eye Blind, Kelly Clarkson, Justin Timberlake are all good in my book.

I fucking love the Gin Blossoms. New Miserable Experience is a great record. They are playing a free festival type thing in my city in July and there is no way I'm missing that.

Don't listen to shit music and you don't need to be embarrassed. Honestly, I don't think I listen to a single band/artist I'd be embarrassed of. Gin Blossoms, Third Eye Blind, Kelly Clarkson, Justin Timberlake are all good in my book.

I fucking love the Gin Blossoms. New Miserable Experience is a great record. They are playing a free festival type thing in my city in July and there is no way I'm missing that.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO! I saw them last summer and it was amazing. They play a ton of the "non-hits" but they closed with, "Found out about you", "Till I hear it from you" "Hey Jealousy" the encore with a cover of "rocket man" and "Follow you down"

I had a major pants tent.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO! I saw them last summer and it was amazing. They play a ton of the "non-hits" but they closed with, "Found out about you", "Till I hear it from you" "Hey Jealousy" the encore with a cover of "rocket man" and "Follow you down"

I had a major pants tent.

This just got me so much more excited for this! It's weird because most of my friends are way into the Gin Blossoms as well so it's going to be a super fun time. The only down side is that the Spin Doctors are opening and I hate jam bands more than almost anything on the planet.

Funny story: A few weeks ago my band played a show in an apartment in Chicago. We didn't know any of the people who lived there and when we showed up the person who put us on the show wasn't there yet. We just kind of went up and knocked on their door and once we got in we heard that they were playing the Gin Blossoms and we all talked about how awesome of a band they are for like a half an hour.

Guest drahtuos

bands/music i guess i should be embarrassed for liking if i got embarrassed by that sort of thing:

mariah carey

taylor swift

maroon 5

miley cyrus

justin timberlake

kelly clarkson

marilyn manson

rihanna

t.i.

lil wayne

t pain

akon

50 cent

panic! at the disco

cute is what we aim for

george michael

DUDE, why would you be embarassed of liking the Yeah Yeah Yeah's? Karen O is a badass bitch who could drink even me under the table. Okay, so their most recent album isn't the greatest, but I'm counting on it to grow on me.

I also have to get in on this ICP bash.

I lived in metro Detroit my entire life until last summer. Never in my motherfucking life did i LIKE ICP. My friend's brother used to blare it when he would drive us home from school for some cheap laughs. It was hell.

I do love faygo though.

I have to say I'm not really embarassed by anything I listen to either. I have an eclectic taste in music and I'm proud of that. I get shit for liking a lot of different bands and I don't give a shit.