Rx Bandits "...and the battle begun" dbl 10" red

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Rx Bandits "...and the battle begun" double 10" red vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/MDB909-1

After talking to the good folks at Sargent House, we have worked out a deal that will allow us to carry the Rx Bandit's latest album on double 10". We only have a handful and I suspect that this record will be out of print soon. Get one while you still can.

Speaking of Sargent House, we will be working with them really closely as they continue to press more vinyl (including Russian Circle's upcoming album). Stay tuned!

if you look at rxb's webstore, they list it as being gold and maroon colored vinyl. from my copy as well as people i know who have picked up copies - there was never gold. false advertising! lol

yeah, thats been up there since the preorder, but i dont mind....the maroon looks beautiful......oh wait, i mean cr00sh....uh.....neat?

i just saw them tonight and they were selling a lot of these

also, kinda off topic, but i asked chris (the drummer) how he would feel about progress being pressed (as part of the collective, just curious how plausible this one would be) and he would be down with it getting pressed, but he wasnt sure if drive thru had the rights to it or not