blink-182 tickets for san diego for sale tomorrow

i didnt see anyone else post this, so here it is.

http://pickrset.com/musicnews/2882/san+diego+tom+is+selling+you+tickets

Blink-182's Tom Delonge will take time out from the band's intensive tour preparations to visit the House of Blues San Diego this Saturday as tickets for their highly anticipated amphitheatre show go on sale. A limited number of pit tickets, plus $20 lawn tickets to the September 16th Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre show will be available while supplies last beginning at noon.

The $20 lawn tickets have NO charge for parking, ticketing fees, no tax, no nothing! There is a four ticket limit per customer. Cash only.

House of Blues San Diego will offer $1.82 tacos and domestic draft beers complete with blink-182 music videos playing throughout the restaurant.

Guest adam526

I don't get why they're making such a deal about $20 tickets. If it was $20 tickets flat rate for any seat/area in the venue then yea, that's awesome, but this is $20 to sit on the grass with 1,000 other people at the furthest possible spot from the stage.

With pit tickets at $69 a piece plus charges, they should've been more focused on getting those prices down =/

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':7hmbzezm]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':7hmbzezm]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I will absolutly not see this tour at all. I love Blink and all but the venues suck, the prices suck, non of the opening bands are any good anymore and Blink sounded so fucking bad when they played for the tonight show. I wish that they had just stayed broken up.

My thoughts exactly...and yeah, that video from last night's Jimmy Kimmel live...holy hell...What's My Age again, had no drive to the song at all, it drug the whole time, no energy, the guitar tone is horrid for Pop-Punk, you can't play pop-punk or anything closely resembling pop-punk without some kind of aggressive tone...both of their voices are completely fucking worthless. On top of all of that, I think they should keep their set-lists strictly to the music that those three wrote and recorded together and leave everything before Enema of the State out....if they played small clubs with Scott as the drummer...I might consider going, but we all know that's not ever going to happen

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':axgcf352]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':axgcf352]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

As shitty as those two songs sounded on Kimmel last night, this one from after they went off-air sounds fucking awesome and gets me re-stoked for the tour:

does sound better than the other two that were on T.V....but it's still sluggish...it starts off almost at speed, then starts to drag...they need to be playing to a click, or have boat-loads of distortion to cover up the shitty playing...