can i have one order from no idea...

Most of my No Idea orders are OK.

Generally i don't mind, in fact, i like a little bit of wear on a record sleeve. It makes it looked like it has been enjoyed. The only records i want in perfect condition are the ones in my Lawrence Arms collection. And guess what... every Lawrence arms record i get in the post has fucked corners. I have even ordered from different stores in hope they survive the journey. I have a couple of copies of some colours where i have tried to get a better and still failed.

We need to make some kind of corner protector or a threatening warning sticker for the postmen, i'm sure the juggle with my parcels.

Generally i don't mind, in fact, i like a little bit of wear on a record sleeve. It makes it looked like it has been enjoyed. The only records i want in perfect condition are the ones in my Lawrence Arms collection. And guess what... every Lawrence arms record i get in the post has fucked corners. I have even ordered from different stores in hope they survive the journey. I have a couple of copies of some colours where i have tried to get a better and still failed.

We need to make some kind of corner protector or a threatening warning sticker for the postmen, i'm sure the juggle with my parcels.

Dude, same here. I don't know if it's because the mailman was mad I wasn't home, which would be stupid but the only package I got from bent was the one I went picking at the post office. It was bent as hell and kept swearing in the mall while walking back home.

We need to make some kind of corner protector

It'd be an additional cost to pass on to the buyer, but I'd think that the corner protectors used for picture frames would work pretty well.

http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=picture+frame+corner+protectors&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=corner+protectors+frame&_osacat=0

yeah im not like super bitter but its weird because it always happens with no idea. anything i've ever gotten from vc/fat whoever who are just as far away and shit i never have this problem.

i hate to say that i won't order from them anymore but i can't stand having a brand new record come all bent. it fucking sucks.

Dude, same here. I don't know if it's because the mailman was mad I wasn't home, which would be stupid but the only package I got from bent was the one I went picking at the post office. It was bent as hell and kept swearing in the mall while walking back home.

Yeah, the worst thing to happen to me was around 2003, and i had a copy of RATM - "Sleep Now In The Fire" on red sent to me and the postman bent it in half to fit it in my letter box. Safe to say, he hates me. Saying that there is a post men and a post woman that sometimes deliver to my house who are lovely, one is a friend of mine and is a token punk in the town and the other just smiles when i answer the door in my boxers. I would ;)

The easiest corner protector would be an extra square of cardboard (or that corrugated plastic) fitting tightly between each record in the box. That way if a corner gets hit the square take some of the load. The boxes they use just plain suck because they're the *exact* size of an LP and the cardboard weight is insufficient.

it's cheap and easily done. I'd pay $1-4 extra to help it get here safely.