i stopped and had wendy's the other day and it was $6.66.

i'm lucky i didn't choke on a french fry and die.

and DO NOT LEEEEEAVE! we need to keep the girl to guy ratio like 1 to 30 instead of 1 to 40.

haaaaah, when i used to work at Borders and someone brought stuff that rang up 6.66 i used to put a voice on and go, your total is SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX.

good times,

also, around the time that star wars episode 3 came out my buddy eddie had a shirt on that said execute order 66 on the front and nothing else, and this dude asked me if it meant we should invade iran. and i said, no dude, its star wars man.

dude, this girl I used to be friends with would always add something to her order, no matter where we were when it would come up as $6.66. and I one day I was like "DUDE. seriously? come on, you're paying more money to this piece of shit corporation because you're afraid Satan is going to come get you?"

and now we aren't friends ... so, yeah.

I had an overdue book at the library and I had a fee and when I was checking out another book she said I had a late fee but wouldn't tell me what the total was. I asked her, "What do I owe you?" and she just kept shaking her head and looked really nervous and scared and I was just so confused so I asked her again. She turned the computer screen and pointed and the total was $6.66 and I laughed and said "Sweet, that's my lucky number!" and when I said that she pretty much slammed on the keyboard and deleted the fee. I was dying.

oh absolutely. you're talking to a guy whose favorite band has an album called goddamnit with 3 clocks set to 6 on the cover. my mom went to catholic school until 8th grade and some of our best family friends (i kid you not) are two nuns who my mom's family has known for like 60 years.

obviously i'm respectful to them and they don't even know about alkaline trio or anything, but to see my mom just shake her head in disappointment every time i get a new record or poster or something... it's just incredible.